Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
10 to 20 minutes at WDW is a walk on. That later though was probably people wanting to take a last ride thus increasing the demand a little... very little.
I will agree that a 10-20 minute wait is about as god as it gets these days so might as well call it that. I asked my wife what her memory was of the wait times over the years and it sparked a long, enjoyable conversation of past trips and memories. A lot of, "do you remember that time when...", type of conversation. So I owe you a thanks for that since your post prompted me to ask her.:)

But I better mention something about construction before somebody cries about us veering off topic. Cranes, concrete, shovels and roof stuff are happening! There, I hope that pleases certain people and they dont feel the need to emulate a moderator and then drop the site owners name in some lame attempt to gain favoritism.

ABQ

Not true.
The plans show a whopping...3.
Are you saying the concept art released was being just a bit dubious in that not one stroller is seen parked outside the structure and a happy cast member is guiding just one lone family inside an apparently no waiting required meet and greet? How dare they?

Norway_Full_25078.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Frozen has grossed over 1.2 billion at the box office so it has sufficient revenue reserves to expand its merchandising empire
Great point! One of the highest grossing animated films EVER and they expand its empire it by shoving it into a small area that was incapable of holding the crowds for a meet and greet. The only thing expanding will be the wait times and the tolerance level the CM's will be forced to have to deal with all the children soaked in urine because they couldnt hold it for 2 hours while waiting. Does Norway smell like pee? Ive never visited? Which reminds me of the other thing you said...

After the release of Frozen, tourism from the US to Norway has increased some odd 37%
Just to keep things in proper perspective, tourism is up all over the globe. In 2014, even tourism to Kazakhstan increased some odd 22% as well. Did they have an animated film that was (very, very, very, very, very loosely) based on their culture?

Mike S

Great point! One of the highest grossing animated films EVER and they expand its empire it by shoving it into a small area that was incapable of holding the crowds for a meet and greet. The only thing expanding will be the wait times and the tolerance level the CM's will be forced to have to deal with all the children soaked in urine because they couldnt hold it for 2 hours while waiting. Does Norway smell like pee? Ive never visited? Which reminds me of the other thing you said...

Just to keep things in proper perspective, tourism is up all over the globe. In 2014, even tourism to Kazakhstan increased some odd 22% as well. Did they have an animated film that was (very, very, very, very, very loosely) based on their culture?
Not animated but, Borat? ;)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The only thing expanding will be the wait times and the tolerance level the CM's will be forced to have to deal with all the children soaked in urine because they couldnt hold it for 2 hours while waiting.

Supposition and snark. You do know that the plans include restroom upgrades; Kazakhstan is a traditional nomadic culture that consumes lots of horse and mutton. Culture and history are usually chocked full of incongruencies. Feel free to avoid the new area between the Mexican and Chinese areas.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Are you saying the concept art released was being just a bit dubious in that not one stroller is seen parked outside the structure and a happy cast member is guiding just one lone family inside an apparently no waiting required meet and greet? How dare they?

Norway_Full_25078.jpg

Ive got a more realistic concept photo that is more based in reality. Enjoy!

Norway_Full_25078 copy.jpg

Magenta Panther

Norway_Full_25078.jpg

Yeah...makes you wonder if the people who draw up concept art for Disney have ever actually visited the parks...

LL2WDW

Golly, your right! Disney is building some restrooms, this all makes much better sense now and seems very worth it! They really do care!

To be fair, the current restrooms are pretty small and inadequate (and ugly) for today's crowds. Plus my bladder appreciates this new addition!

sedati

Listen to the latest Season Pass podcast with Tony Baxter at about one hour in to hear his thoughts about this change (he is mentor to the man behind this project.) Should calm at least some fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom