Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctornick

What's gonna happen should be hilarious, they put this ride thinking it should appeases family's at epcot. But if anything it's going to make them realize just how bad the world showcase is in need of attractions once the one ride they all wanna go on has a 5 hour wait time.

It would be great for Disney to learn this and actually put some damn rides in World Showcase. There are empty showbuildings in Germany and Japan after all....

Sped2424

It would be great for Disney to learn this and actually put some damn rides in World Showcase. There are empty show buildings in Germany and Japan after all....
Be careful what you wish for cause given their current track record this is how I would see those "rides" going....
915576_1325456678282_full.jpg

Germany
d7vv2k1sxvplse8iokot.jpg

Japan.

Sped2424

Haha- I don't care what anyone says, bring the hate, but I would LOVE this =) Keep the dining, keep the retail, but add some rides and bring on the characters, baby!!!!!
Not hate just a disagreement. I want rides for both of those movies! Just not at epcot :) Tangled and Frozen to me would have made a cool sea port (both are water heavy) expansion for fantasyland at Magic. And Big hero 6 would be a cool fit to take over the streets of america.

Fox&Hound

Not hate just a disagreement. I want rides for both of those movies! Just not at epcot :) Tangled and Frozen to me would have made a cool sea port (both are water heavy) expansion for fantasyland at Magic. And Big hero 6 would be a cool fit to take over the streets of america.

I think Tangled was is criminally overlooked and I hope it gets the love it deserves one day. I enjoyed Frozen but thought Tangled was a better movie by leaps and bounds.

Look, I'm not saying I'm right or that Disney should cater to my needs and desires. But personally, I would enjoy more characters in EPCOT and don't really care to hear why MK is a better fit. I understand the other argument, but to me, if asked honestly, I would totally enjoy it and not look back.

alex_p_dizzy

Oh man never thought of that, Big Hero 6 taking over streets of America would be awesome, Love the idea. But I can feel a wave of hate on that idea coming forward....

lazyboy97o

They should simultaneously be building a Merida dark ride in the UK and the Ratatouille ride in France to counteract the crowd build up that's sure to be on the left side of World Showcase.
Just... no.

Yes, and you'll find that "Imagination" is duly recognized as an actual word by those linguists and English professors.
As is the suffix -fication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom