Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Big Thing

This still does not excite me at all. I think it will end up looking fine, but terrible rushed placement to slap it into Norway and I think even Disney realizes it. It would've made a great land to fill the LMA space at DHS.

Also, note how short the Frozen/Epcot segment of the P&R presentation was and when they got to Tokyo, they mentioned the new Arrendelle port, but didn't show the concept art. It was sort of awkward and you could almost tell that they felt embarrassed by the product they are producing to represent Frozen at Epcot.

Matt_Black

pet·ty
ˈpedē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of little importance; trivial.
    "the petty divisions of party politics"
    synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, unimportant, insignificant, inconsequential, inconsiderable,negligible, paltry, footling, pettifogging;More
  2. 2.
    of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.
    "a petty official"

Very well done. The spirit of EPCOT Center is strong in you. You may complain about the relevance of Frozen in World Showcase.

Is there any question about what the word "toonification"Evans in this context?

I don't know who this Evans person is or if they're even relevant to the discussion. The spirit of EPCOT has judged you and found you wanting. I HAVE SPOKEN!

Matt_Black

I fail to see why it's such a sticking point for him. I have his dribble blocked anyway.

You see, what I'm doing is I'm quibbling over details about whether or not something fits instead of just letting it slide and dealing with it and perhaps maybe finding some enjoyment out of what I'm complaining about. Does that strike a chord?

Oh, and comparing the stats? My "dribble" seems to have a better like ratio than yours. BOOM!

wdwgreek

Something that keeps harping me about this besides the thematic integrity of EPCOT being ruined, is what is the THC on this thing? Maelstrom was I'd guess 850-900 an hour, even if they move the load to the same room as the unload, what does that make the ride ? 900-950 THC max? What kinda lines are we looking at when this opens...

Mike S

You see, what I'm doing is I'm quibbling over details about whether or not something fits instead of just letting it slide and dealing with it and perhaps maybe finding some enjoyment out of what I'm complaining about. Does that strike a chord?

Oh, and comparing the stats? My "dribble" seems to have a better like ratio than yours. BOOM!
Like measuring? Really?

Matt_Black

Like measuring? Really?

Well, I assumed that since he decided to call all of my posts "dribble" that meant that the level of discourse had descended to such a level of churlishness and immaturity devoid of any nuance or rational argument.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Which era of Norway's history should the section of Epcot reflect ? There are 1,100 years to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom