Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto89

A few websites I have seen have been saying that Frozen is scheduled to open in June but they expect that "soft open" testing will being in mid May!

MadMax11

JohnWD

Well this and soarin sucks for people like me who will be there in early June. Sigh
We are in a similar position. We do go every year for an extended period (plus day trips to DL), but to miss it by "that much" is a little sad. Last year it was PoTC - it opened on the day we left. :( But we'll be on Pirates this year!!

Wizardkitty

Well this and soarin sucks for people like me who will be there in early June. Sigh
I'm in the same boat. I was really looking forward to soarin' and the new frozen ride but soarin reopens the day we are leaving and goodness knows when the frozen ride will open. Then there's the river of light that got pushed back because of technical difficulties. -_- oh well guess we will have to wait until we go back in 2018 or 2019.

Goofyernmost

Offensive is what it is. Don't they realise that the building's modelled on a church? Sticking Frozen branding all over it is in pretty poor taste.
Still, lets not stick a morality label on what is essentially a theme park prop. A prop that was recently branded toward Frozen. Let's not blow fantasy out of proportion to the point where we want it to be reality. Reality sucks, give me fantasy every time. They could hang icicles from the entire place and I will still sleep well at night. It is of very, very little importance to anything.

Cesar R M

Yes it would.

tQ5L6iS.jpg

NO BENCHES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom