Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

A foolish mortal

Mexico is a real country. As far as we know San Fransokyo is not in a real, existing, non-fictitious, can-find-it-in-National-Geographic country.
I agree with Mexico being a real country and San Fransokyo and Arendelle not being real.. but the birds are still cartoon characters that doesn't really fit in at the world showcase either! Donald Duck has nothing to do with Mexican culture or history...

Wikkler

I agree with Mexico being a real country and San Fransokyo and Arendelle not being real.. but the birds are still cartoon characters that doesn't really fit in at the world showcase either! Donald Duck has nothing to do with Mexican culture or history...
Agree that they don't belong in Mexico, but it's a tiny step worse to make up countries and put them in a place that once displayed the cultures of Earth.

rnese

On a horribly off topic side note I'm quite excited to check out the whale this summer. Glad they put it back.
The tongue isn't going to be "pillow-like", as the original was. It's a new material that allows for handicap access. Now my question is why, when the rest of the boat is stairs? I don't get it.

clemmo

Anybody see a potential soft opening date? I'm planning on heeding down around june 17 as that's when soarin and all the other new attractions for the year should hopefully be open, but I'm still worried this won't be open then.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Anybody see a potential soft opening date? I'm planning on heeding down around june 17 as that's when soarin and all the other new attractions for the year should hopefully be open, but I'm still worried this won't be open then.
It has been delayed a couple of times, so somewhat like RoL, I think at the moment it is largely guess work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom