Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Come now. You know as well as I that if they did do the level of construction that you wanted during the day, there would be a host of idiots contacting guest services about how their "magical" vacation was ruined by all the sounds and noise. It's a Catch-22.

Very true, but still no excuse not to have the construction roll in as soon as the park clears out. There's plenty they can do during the day that wouldn't be too intrusive, sound wise. Painting, perhaps. Working on queue details, possibly working inside buildings. There are ways around it!

MagicHappens1971

Theres a new video with Wyatt Winter, the project manager for Frozen Ever After on the "Oh My Disney" FB page. I can't get a link to share it for some reason though

Disneymad200

When will this ride be open? I am visiting May 7th and would like it to be open for my children or they will be sad but don't think it will be?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
When will this ride be open? I am visiting May 7th and would like it to be open for my children or they will be sad but don't think it will be?
Very unlikely to be open by then, although no date is yet available. Late May appears to be the earliest guess currently.

Disneymad200

Aww that's such a shame i cross my fingers it might be open as that's the only reason we planed to go to Epcot with them as we thought it would be opened what else is there in Epcot?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Aww that's such a shame i cross my fingers it might be open as that's the only reason we planed to go to Epcot with them as we thought it would be opened what else is there in Epcot?
Sadly not much in the way of rides these days. Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Mission: Space, (Soarin' won't be open).

cindy_k

Sadly not much in the way of rides these days. Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Mission: Space, (Soarin' won't be open).
Is Imagination ride closed again? What about the living seas nemo ride? That also has Crush's Turtle Talk, that the kids like.
Is Energy closed too? ( I will miss the video part of that ride when it goes. )
The new Pixar 3d movie shorts are pretty good. Though not a ride, they are entertaining short films.

Goofyque'

Not to hijack, but there is also Living with the Land, Gran Fiesta, Finding Nemo; is Journey to Imagination open? For the frequent visitors, I know these are often down on the lists, but thy are rides that all ages can enjoy. :)

FigmentFan3

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 320

Brer Panther

A local amusement park announced a redevelopment of a current (very old, only two left in the world) ride- and announced it would be ready for opening day 2016. Guess what? With only a handful of months (mind you, winter months, battling elements) they are on point and on target and the ride is actually done and awaiting park opening. If a little amusement park can say "we are doing this, it'll be open on xx/xx/2016" why can't a park with 1000000x its income not be able to pick a date and stick to it?

December 2015 SHOULD HAVE BEEN a totally do-able date. Lack of planning on their part. It's a shame, really.
Forgive me for sounding ignorant, but what is this park called?

Have I mentioned that this attraction is the worst attraction idea in Disney history?
It's gotta be either this or Superstar Limo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom