Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I expect that the next step will be Coco going into Mexico. That's a much better fit than frozen in Norway, but would mean more cartoons in world showcase. I also think Ratatouille in France is very likely as well.

Yeah I see that coming too....one concern (of many) doing that though is cartooning world showcase to attract more kids while drinking gets worse each year

Mike S

I expect that the next step will be Coco going into Mexico. That's a much better fit than frozen in Norway, but would mean more cartoons in world showcase. I also think Ratatouille in France is very likely as well.
Only way I see it coming is if it's extremely "value-imagineered." No way we get exactly what Paris got.

RSoxNo1

Only way I see it coming is if it's extremely "value-imagineered." No way we get exactly what Paris got.
The R & D has been done. I could see them opening two LPS rides in the next 5-7 years (I'm assuming one of the Star Wars rides is LPS).

Goofyernmost

I hope not, I stood in line 3 different times only to be turned back by equipment problems just before I was about to board. Never did get to see it, I ran out of time. We can do without that part of it.

Cesar R M

I smell a tie-in with James Cameron! Disney will buy out the rights to Titanic (another authentic Norweigian legend!) and the ride will consist of bobbing in frigid waters while the lights suddenly go out and the sounds of wailing and the gnashing of teeth are played through a boom box on blocks of floating styrofoam... A cast member will slap the water with a 2x4 at random to simulate falling debris from the stern of the ship...and the lastest Disney channel stars will cover "Nearer My God to Thee" while staring at print-outs of Ben Savage's new nose to increase the somber atmosphere...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom