Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstrawn9889

it really looks like they are constructing an actual castle, instead of their palace...

When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that’s what you’re going to get, Son Anna, the strongest castle in all of England Arrendale.

Reactions: ght

brb1006

I don't see Nintendo being THAT big of a deal these days and nowhere near the level of Marvel, Star Wars, or even Potter at the moment
I would imagine Nintendo to being a big deal if this idea ever went through with Disney back in the 90's if it wasn't for the flop of the Super Mario Bros Movie.

Cesar R M

Even George knew how bad Jar Jar ended up being. Like his instructions for the writers in Clone Wars episodes involving Jar Jar were "The characters are about as annoyed with him as the fans are" and he had a life-sized "Jar Jar in Carbonite" commissioned for his office.

And while George got really overdramatic about Disney throwing his treatments out, most of his ideas are still in play. In fact, Rogue One is the only current Star Wars film project that wasn't one of the ideas George gave to Disney. The Han movie, the rumored Boba movie, the basic setup of the sequel trilogy being focused around a young woman's journey to become a Jedi in the midst of the New Republic's fall, all from George.
I alwayts knew our pal @George as amazing imagination. George Lucas in the other hand.. is awful on putting substance arrangement to his ideas.

Cesar R M

Merlin Entertainments have a good relationship with Dreamworks now, in the UK we have Shrek's Adventure attraction and I think this will come to the US. In the Merlin UK theme parks we also have an Ice Age 4D show (Alton Towers) and a Madagascar stage show (Chessington World of Adventures).
I think Universal are concentrating on Illumination animation now, there is rumours of a Secret Life of Pets ride coming soon.
but illuminations has a very small repertoire compared to other animation studios.

Cesar R M

I think equal, in different ways. JK has created a wonderful "parallel" world of wizards coexisting with "muggles" that includes well developed characters and a fair amount of history to support her "world". She has infinite possibilities to expand her world by going back decades - or even centuries - before the events of the Potter books. Cameron has created an entirely new world with a complex alien ecosystem that is "science based" and is visually stunning. His weaknesses are that the characters that we have seen so far are two-dimensional cut-outs bordering on clichés and the plot of Avatar was lumbering and pedantic.
Cameron has created more than a single world.
He also created the Abyss, Aliens, Terminator. Not just a magical world.

As for JK..
Pretty sure she was blasted for the whole "muggles" (a perfect example of discrimination based on blood, aka racism) in her own books before. I dont know why suddenly everyone got on their little tushies now that Rowling reimagined other nations.

Cesar R M

Nice update here http://blogmickey.com/2016/03/photos-royal-sommerhus/

Epcot_RoyalSommerhus_03302016-6.jpg
hang on.. what will be on top of that mountain? a stave church? please for the love of god.. do not put the darn elsa ice castle there!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I would imagine Nintendo to being a big deal if this idea ever went through with Disney back in the 90's if it wasn't for the flop of the Super Mario Bros Movie.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me but I don't see Mario being as big as it once was back in the earlier Nintendo days.

Suspirian

Universal was originally going to make a Van Helsing ride using KUKA arms. Then they dusted that idea off for Potter.

I'd kinda like to still see that come to fruition one way or another maybe with another ride system. Idk I like spooky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom