Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

I couldn't care less about this but some people do so here's some pics I took. Just like at Animal Kingdom, I used stealth mode for a few.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A foolish mortal

The hole in this picture appears to have had a rebar grid put over it, although I cannot get my head around the perspective here so I am not sure how much of the hole we are actually seeing.

View attachment 134050
Yeah.. really hard to tell.. If it is the same hole it has to be something like the picture below... For me its just a bit to big to match.. but i guess they have opened it up a bit to actually be able to remake it if that makes sense... So could indeed be the old hole.. But really hard to tell from that picture.. would like to see it in person :p
image copy.jpg

Cesar R M

Totally! I know I always base my opinions on a dark, blurry and possibly photoshopped images.
Its like those aliens pictures.
Its not a real aliens picture unless it has a 240p resolution, grainy, unfocused and you can barely see anything at all. :eek:

ALIENS_therefore.jpg

Yes, but, I'm specifically referring to the location in World Showcase, not the physical size of it's hands. ;):joyfull:
That is where the capacity comes in... that may not be subjective, just probable fact.

SYzuEr6.gif

No Name

In case there is any remaining doubt about that picture being fake. You can see where the missing removing the bow of the boat.

View attachment 134056

View attachment 134057

Hmm, I had thought that part was the grey bricks on the side of this building. But upon closer inspection you look to be correct. Interesting. Wait no, not interesting, am I really discussing the specific errors of a fake picture?
Future-Disneyland-Frozen-meet-and-greet-frozen-35996296-1280-853.jpg

They did a pretty poor job either way.

Also, looking at the size of those boats... is it possible that this ride will have larger ones with more seating? I guess it depends on whether the ride could handle larger boats or not, but it would certainly be one way of increasing capacity.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hmm, I had thought that part was the grey bricks on the side of this building. But upon closer inspection you look to be correct. Interesting. Wait no, not interesting, am I really discussing the specific errors of a fake picture?
Future-Disneyland-Frozen-meet-and-greet-frozen-35996296-1280-853.jpg

They did a pretty poor job either way.

Also, looking at the size of those boats... is it possible that this ride will have larger ones with more seating? I guess it depends on whether the ride could handle larger boats or not, but it would certainly be one way of increasing capacity.

You are right it is the bricks on the building. I overlayed the two pictures and the boat is lower then that brick pattern in the other photo. With that said the two pictures line up exactly and the reflections in the water match exactly. This was clearly the source picture for the fake.

Goofyernmost

Yes, they are definitely closing in the hole.
Not sure how you know that from a still picture. Do you work there? Also it had been reported earlier that the opening was bigger then before. Might they have made it bigger to adjust something but are now closing it back up to a smaller size, or closing it up completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom