Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentForver96

I'm not saying he shouldn't meet, I'm just saying that I feel that there is a very high chance that many little kids could hit him, because they hate him.
Many Disney bad guys throughout history have been pushed or fallen off cliffs. Maybe they shouldn't meet either. Wouldn't want Captain Hook to take a spill over a ledge.

Flippin'Flounder

Many Disney bad guys throughout history have been pushed or fallen off cliffs. Maybe they shouldn't meet either. Wouldn't want Captain Hook to take a spill over a ledge.
But how many little girls watch Peter Pan everyday? Whens the last time you saw Belle walking through a mall? Or heard a little girl screeching Part of Your World?

FigmentForver96

But how many little girls watch Peter Pan everyday? Whens the last time you saw Belle walking through a mall? Or heard a little girl screeching Part of Your World?
Um usually anybody slightly familiar with Disney knows about other movies then Frozen. Besides, if a child is going to go to a character and punch it in the face simply for seeing it in the movie...well that's a whole other issue.

Last edited:

Sped2424

I'm not saying he shouldn't meet, I'm just saying that I feel that there is a very high chance that many little kids could hit him, because they hate him.
Thats the point I have been saying he will be fine regardless how "hated" people think he is. My money is his line would be very long with a lot of people singing love is an open door. Anyways let's put to rest this whole "He's going to get hurt" nonsense as again every other villain meets just fine. Even when they are openly cruel to guests and children with their words and actions.

Cesar R M

Um usually anybody slightly familiar with Disney knows about other movies then Frozen. Need some more recent examples? Mother Gothal falls to her death in Tangled. Besides, if a child is going to go to a character and punch it in the face simply for seeing it in the movie...well that's a whole other issue.
nah, that was pretty much a way to mask that she dies as awful as the Nazi commander in the Indy movie.

I think if any villain is in danger of being hated by kids when he comes to WDW, it's Kylo Ren.

To stay on topic, I'm wondering about what the opening of this ride and the meet and greet may do for FP+ tiering in Epcot. Any thoughts as to how that will look?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I'm wondering about what the opening of this ride and the meet and greet may do for FP+ tiering in Epcot. Any thoughts as to how that will look?

Something like this. All the families who could never find anything to do at Epcot or failed to grasp the concept of why it was different from the MK will now visit strictly for this ride.

epcotcrowd.jpg

and expect this as well...

Walt Disney World Resort - Google Chrome 11192013 51202 PM.jpg

Chicagoshannon2

I think if they added Hans to the meet n greet at this point they'd have an even bigger nightmare with crowds then they will already have when this opens. They should wait a couple more years and then add him to boost it back up. I know if he were added in now my dd would want to meet him. She's over Anna and Elsa so we have no reason to meet them at the moment (she's 8).

roj2323

Something like this. All the families who could never find anything to do at Epcot or failed to grasp the concept of why it was different from the MK will now visit strictly for this ride.

View attachment 128813

View attachment 128814

That really is my largest concern. There simply is not enough space inside the building to hold a 200+ minute cue line. The building isn't large enough so the line will extend outside making the entire area a real mess to enjoy and navigate. I fully expect lines to stretch to the Mexico or China pavilions for the first few weeks or months.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
That really is my largest concern. There simply is not enough space inside the building to hold a 200+ minute cue line. The building isn't large enough so the line will extend outside making the entire area a real mess to enjoy and navigate. I fully expect lines to stretch to the Mexico or China pavilions for the first few weeks or months.
Its gonna be tough on the parents waiting that long with kids who are itching to ride, especially infants. Im sure a few diapers will be changed in line,lol. Not sure if it was an issue when the M&G lines were long. Maybe someone else could chime in on if there were issues

Cesar R M

View attachment 128813

View attachment 128814
I wonder if we will see the return of the rush of running overweight people, trying to get first place on Epcot's opening.
Worse when they start crashing on people and hurting them as they lunge for the Ride's doors.

they will probably have to add lines or extended queue lines by using portable metal poles.

Last edited:

rle4lunch

I'll be there to yell "run, Forrest, RUN!!!!" :hilarious:

You should experience them running for Radiator Springs Racers at DCA if you haven't already. It's as hilarious as it is sad. It reminds me of Black Friday when the new tickle me Elmo hits the shelves.

Hopefully the boats have been designed/repurposed to not bottom out, thus requiring another redesign like the IASW boats went through. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom