Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Cesar R M

Weren't there many who felt this would have a "toonified" look. Early on there were those who had fears of a giant inflatable Olaf. Many certainly felt that a giant Elsa ice castle would loom high and ruin the world showcase skyline. Wasn't the waterfall recently deemed a complete loss by many?
Dude, that was a joke.
Me and Mike used to joke about those all the time. Like a giant Olaf replacing the Hat in DHS.

Like this image of the new "epcot" upgrade.. a flaming giant hat with googly eyes on top of Space ship Earth.
grege3.jpg

mickey v-neck

That didn't exactly happen with the Dwarf Coaster.

I think the mine train is an excellent ride for what it is. Unless you were expecting an e-ticket, what is there to be disappointed with? It was billed as a stepping stone from Barnstormer to Thunder Mountain, right? Unfortunately there were some billing it as an e-ticket or even an "e-plus-ticket" which obviously it is not. In my mind it has everything you could ask for in a d-ticket family attraction: immersive theming, beautiful visual appeal, top notch queue, fun ride experience, music, impressive audio animatronics. What am I missing?

mickey v-neck

I think the mine train is an excellent ride for what it is. Unless you were expecting an e-ticket, what is there to be disappointed with? It was billed as a stepping stone from Barnstormer to Thunder Mountain, right? Unfortunately there were some billing it as an e-ticket or even an "e-plus-ticket" which obviously it is not. In my mind it has everything you could ask for in a d-ticket family attraction: immersive theming, beautiful visual appeal, top notch queue, fun ride experience, music, impressive audio animatronics. What am I missing?

Got it. Personally I could care less as long as they finally do something about future world.

flyerjab

aladdin2007

I don't believe any pics of this angle have been posted yet, just found this on Instagram via @disneyscott98
View attachment 145684

so the new bryggestredet through the blue doors, is that going to be a new beverage location? I cant see how knowing the interior infrastructure/space from before, but they have reconfigured things in surprising ways in the past...the exit of course will force everyone to go through the shop, so whats the usage through the blue doors?

MagicHappens1971

so the new bryggestredet through the blue doors, is that going to be a new beverage location? I cant see how knowing the interior infrastructure/space from before, but they have reconfigured things in surprising ways in the past...the exit of course will force everyone to go through the shop, so whats the usage through the blue doors?
I'm not sure because I too am confused as to how it was previously set up.

Haymarket2008

I believe that is just simply facade. No store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom