No filet mignon during free dining rumor??

ljs1691

I am truly sad to see the filet gone. I do think it was crappy for them to remove it from the menu without at least giving the option of paying an additional charge for the difference.

However, in the past couple of days I have been put on a liquid diet by my doctor so at this point I will be happy with any solid food. I guess I now have some perspective.

Disneyson 1

I don't know, I guess it's kind of like Disney is gipping(SP?) us out of our filets, but seriously, how many people go to Disney to have Filet Mignon?

and I was happy with the giant turkey legs...:)

yankspy

I understand that completely...and I have foods that I look forward to eating at Disney also..but some people are acting like this is such a horrible thing and that they are so disappointed and make it seem like their trip will be ruined if they can not get a filet while at the world..and that is why I say.."it is just a cut of meat"...and if you let that ruin a trip or make it less enjoyable..well then something is wrong there.:shrug:
Yeah, It is not like they are getting rid of the Strawberry Swirl... Oh wait.:lol:;)

Joke.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Very funny! :lol: I do love my fruits and veggies but I do like a good steak every now and then. I surely intended to eat one while at WDW. I guess I'll have to get mine in at Victoria and Alberts. Assuming they will have some sort of selection in the way of a quality steak.

Sure, they have Kobe (ish) beef. Delish!
edit:..OK, let me be correct here....."Australian "Kobe" Beef Tenderloin "

...and the bison at Artist Point is outstanding

Goofyque'

We had the twin Filets, and lobster last week at Narcoosee's on the free DDP. They were Super! The skirt steak at Yak & Yeti's was also Fab!

Booked free dining Bounceback for Next September! YAY!

ljs1691

We had the most amazing cuts at Le Celier and Kona's. :)

Oh, I must agree, the filet at Le Cellier was outstanding last week.

And I can't forget the melt in your mouth Japanese Wagyu Strip Loin at Victoria and Albert's. While not a part of free dining, worth EVERY penny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom