NJ/NY/PA Area Get-Together?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Gary or anyone...
What's the latest informal roll call for Sunday?

Looks like weather might be a little messy...:(

Edit: Are we all going to bring our laptops so that we can talk? :ROFLOL:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Gary or anyone...
What's the latest informal roll call for Sunday?

Looks like weather might be a little messy...:(

Edit: Are we all going to bring our laptops so that we can talk? :ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL:

I haven't seen anyone say they're not coming, so I'm assuming:

Linda, Me (maybe Ryan)
Ericka, Jarret and Easton
Bonnie?
Victoria?
Tom?
Steve?
and you?

Anybody else?

TAC

Linda, Me (maybe Ryan)
Tom

Bonnie?
Victoria?
Steve?
and you?

Anybody else?

I'll be there unless there is ICE. Snow, no problem. Ice, forget it.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster

Linda, Me (maybe Ryan)
Bonnie?
Victoria?
Tom?
Steve?
and you?

Anybody else?

:wave:

I'll be there unless there is ICE. Snow, no problem. Ice, forget it.

I'm with you. The NJ Turnkpike is NO fun with ice. My car does just fine with snow...ice notsomuch.

I really hope that the weather stays ok because I am in need of some in-person contact with Disney people.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
You shouldn't have told her I was coming...
...tell her it's a date....:lookaroun

Weather is starting to look suck y.... see what the forcast holds tonight and tomorrow AM..

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
You shouldn't have told her I was coming...
...tell her it's a date....:lookaroun

Weather is starting to look suck y.... see what the forcast holds tonight and tomorrow AM..

I am with you. Being that I have to drive 50+ miles each way I won't be going anywhere if it is too icy. I don't mind driving in snow unless it is mass amounts of accumulation.

Is there someone's phone number I should have in case I decide not to come or if I get on the road and decide to turn around. Mine is 732-547-0055 in case anyone cares or wants to prank call me. :lookaroun

ErickainPA

For us they are calling for partly cloudy, opening up to rain and possibly snow late afternoon. high of 38 degrees, we are 1 hour from Mt Holly. As it stands now we will be there still, since it's not suppose to start til late afternoon.

Mt Holly area they are calling for partly cloudy, rain possibly snow late afternoon, high of 41 degrees

Looks like Monday is suppose to be colder compared to tomorrow and precip looks really messy.

Gary sending you a pm, you can call if people are cancelling, we plan to be in NJ around 12:30 or so.

Foolish Mortal

O.k gang, having heard the latest forecast and taking into account I'm about an hour away, I think it would be best if I passed on today. The weather doesn't so much scare me (I love snow) it's the fact that I'm in a streak of really stupid crap happening to me and I don't want to add car accident to it knowing it can be avoided. See ya's at the next one......hopefully

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Take care Steve.

I don't mind driving in the snow and/or ice (I sort of like it:lookaroun).And it's not a long drive for me.

I'll probably just go there, and if nobody else shows up . . . oh well, I'll just turn around and go home.

Maybe we can pick anther date in the not-too-distant future since it seems a lot of people won't make this one, but I'll pop by today for anyone who still wants to grab a late lunch.

I'll try o talk Lind into going, but she's got a lot of things to d for work, so it probably depends how much she can get done this morning.If anyon wants my cellphone, send me a PM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom