NJ/NY/PA Area Get-Together?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Hello all. This is a continuation of a previous NJ area get together thread that has gotten a tad bit confusing. :eek:

Anywho, a few of us are looking to meet up for lunch one day in the near future (sometime in Nov or early Dec?). As it stands now, the proposed location is at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in either Hamilton, NJ or Mount Holly, NJ. (Most likely)

If someone has any better ideas, please post them here. We are always open to new suggestions and would love to see some new faces join us. :wave:

I promise we don't bite.....hard. :wave:

( :lookaroun )

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Sounds good to me. I can go just about any time after Nov. 12.

I can get to the Mt. Holly one in about 10 minutes. Not exactly sure where the Hamilton one is, but I'm sure I can get to that one also.

TiggerBW

Takes me about 30-40 Mins to get to Mt. Holly. I should be free after the 12th too. But booked Dec. 2nd. :)
Just a thought, but if we do Saturday, Nov. 25th (after Thanksgiving) I might be able to talk my brother (bamboo7) into joining us too! He'll be home then. Just have to see if he has any "better" plans. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Takes me about 30-40 Mins to get to Mt. Holly. I should be free after the 12th too. But booked Dec. 2nd. :)
Just a thought, but if we do Saturday, Nov. 25th (after Thanksgiving) I might be able to talk my brother (bamboo7) into joining us too! He'll be home then. Just have to see if he has any "better" plans. :)

November 25th would be out of the question for me. There is a major schedule change freeze from Nov 19-27th. at Target. (Imagine that!)

Of course, my preference is still Hamilton (because it is a 45 minute drive vs. a 90 minute drive) but I'm game for whatever. I loooove me some Cracker Barrel any way I can get it! :slurp:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Sounds good to me. I can go just about any time after Nov. 12.

I can get to the Mt. Holly one in about 10 minutes. Not exactly sure where the Hamilton one is, but I'm sure I can get to that one also.

Hamilton one is on Rt. 130 just south of 295.
OK, I'm logged on to the thread...so I'll get the updates.

tigsmom

I love the Mt Holly Cracker Barrel! Thats our first stop on the way to Florida and the last last stop on the way home! :sohappy:

Just wish it were closer...:(

tigsmom

Its not the drive, thats easy...straight highway driving (3 different). Its the fact that it will easily turn lunch into a 7 or 8 hour trip. :(

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Its not the drive, thats easy...straight highway driving (3 different). Its the fact that it will easily turn lunch into a 7 or 8 hour trip. :(

Because of traffic? Or because you think we are a bunch of ol' windbags? :lookaroun

TiggerBW

Hey! Gary is in Disney World now and I"m leaving today to go there, so we'll get back to you about all of this when we return!
Happy Birthday MAD!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
*does CPR on the thread*

Soooo...how about a meet? :lookaroun

Discuss amongst yourselves.

*goes off to dust the thread*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom