NJ/NY/PA Area Get-Together?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Think that will be as good as any....going to be travelling a lot, so I'll have to check available weekends. Is Tom still around?

He should be around somewhere. If he doesn't check in, I'll try to contact him.

Does anybody have any limitations? I'm pretty much free for the next several weeks, but I should probably check with Linda to see her work schedule.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
My weekends are pretty odd now...I work EVERY Saturday and Sunday until 3pm. However....if I have enough notice I can request a day off/shuffle schedules/etc. I think Feb 17th might not be too bad.

Does that work for you Dave or will you be globe trotting that weekend?

Tom should be around here somewhere....

*sends out a search party*

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
OK....so that makes for Me, Bonny, and Dave available on the 17th. Gary? Tom? Steve? Anyone else?

ErickainPA

Hey all,

Just saw the thread. We live in PA now, but go to NJ often since bunch of stuff is still at my bros in Burlington.

Jarett, Easton and I would do a get together with you guys. Anytime after the 15th of February works for us.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey all,

Just saw the thread. We live in PA now, but go to NJ often since bunch of stuff is still at my bros in Burlington.

Jarett, Easton and I would do a get together with you guys. Anytime after the 15th of February works for us.

Cool! How about the 24th then? Does anyone have a problem with the 24th yet?

ErickainPA

Works for us as of right now. Let us know. Where is the Mt Holly Cracker Barrel? Know the Mt Laurel area one and the Hamilton one, not sure of Mt Holly one though.
Would be 2 and the baby

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Works for us as of right now. Let us know. Where is the Mt Holly Cracker Barrel? Know the Mt Laurel area one and the Hamilton one, not sure of Mt Holly one though.
Would be 2 and the baby

It's right next door to Burlington. Do you know where the Burlington Center Mall is?

If you take 541 from Burlington to the mall, then go past the mall, it's about another mile or two on your left (just across from the Turnpike exit).

TiggerBW

looks good! (24th)

TOM! YOU ARE NO GOOD! ha ha ha
Geez!
How about you tell us what is good for you! :)
25th works also

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
The 24th or the 25th would work just fine for me. I just have to know sometime relatively soon so I can re-arrange my work schedule for that weekend. Soooo...which Cracker Barrel are we talking about? (Doesn't really matter to me...none of them are particularly close to my house *shrug*)

ErickainPA

Thaanks Gary - I had a moment :hammer: By it many times, but forgot it was there.

25th doesn't work for us, we have lunch/dinner plans already, unless they get canceled or changed

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thaanks Gary - I had a moment :hammer: By it many times, but forgot it was there.

25th doesn't work for us, we have lunch/dinner plans already, unless they get canceled or changed

:brick: I guess we're not going to find a day that works for everyone. Should we just shoot for the 25th and hope as many people as possible can make it, or should we try another date?

ErickainPA

If the date sticks, we can probably change our plans, as the people we were suppose to meet up with have several dates to visit us on the calendar, they will understand I am sure.

If the 25th is a go, will most likely make it. Will just change our plans, will contact them after this event is set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom