NJ/NY/PA Area Get-Together?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
If the date sticks, we can probably change our plans, as the people we were suppose to meet up with have several dates to visit us on the calendar, they will understand I am sure.

If the 25th is a go, will most likely make it. Will just change our plans, will contact them after this event is set.

Honestly, we're not worth changing plans for.:lookaroun

But it seems like the 25th works with most people, so I say we set that as the date.

ErickainPA

Gary - it's cool. Can just plan to meet our friends another time. Jarett said he can bring some pics if you guys would like. Our last trip was March 2006. Hoping to get back again soon, especially now with the baby.

What time were you planning? If it can be like late afternoon or early evening, that would be cool. It takes us about 1 hour - 1 1/2 hours to get to Burlington from where we live.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
So we are aiming for the 25th? I just need to make sure bc that is the day I have to put in the book at work.

As it stands now the 25th will be:
Gary
Bonny
Tom
Steve
Ericka (+1.5)
Me

Only one who still needs to check in is Dave...he might be globe trotting that weekend.

What time should we aim for or am I getting ahead of my self...:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
What time were you planning? If it can be like late afternoon or early evening, that would be cool. It takes us about 1 hour - 1 1/2 hours to get to Burlington from where we live.

I was thinking 2 or 3. One thing with Cracker Barrel is they'll probably be busy around lunch and diner time and they might not like us hogging up a table, so I figure if we go in between, it should work.

How's that work for everyone else?

ErickainPA

Got it on the calendar. Only thing that would stop us is if we got snow. Otherwise will see all of you on the 25th. (wonder if we have any warm Disney shirts, hmm)

What will the reservation be going under? Just in case for some odd reason we are delayed, don't expect to be though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom