NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

i really feel sorry for the jets & their fans. i’m a saints fan but my entire family are all jets fans. i was looking forward to see how they did this year with rodgers as qb. on the flip side, this is typical of the jets luck. i wonder now if they go out & sign someone like wentz or matt ryan 🤷‍♂️
And they’re on the hook for him next year as well….

Hey, down here in ATL we’re told our QB doesn’t have to do anything with the weapons he’s surrounded with; just “manage the game” and don’t make mistakes….

Jets RBS and WRs better than ATLs?

Lilofan

i really feel sorry for the jets & their fans. i’m a saints fan but my entire family are all jets fans. i was looking forward to see how they did this year with rodgers as qb. on the flip side, this is typical of the jets luck. i wonder now if they go out & sign someone like wentz or matt ryan 🤷‍♂️
Rodgers can rest and recover in his $10M mansion he recently bought in Montclair NJ.

Dad 2 M & M

Gee....I hope the MNF Games go back to ABC!!

Currently watching the Saints/Panthers and they just announced a bewildering stat; Bryce Young is the first QB drafted #1 Overall to make his debut on MNF?

I didn't have a thing to drink before, or during while attending the Falcons Season Opener against the Panthers last Sunday, and was it another Bryce Young made his debut then?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

rshell68

I think they were with the Viking defense, LOL. Talk about embarrassment!
Let's talk embarassing.....I think we were only saved more embarrassment because of the Broncos blowout. We play the Broncos next week and they are already a 3-point favorite LOL

1695662151752.png

Dad 2 M & M

should be an entertaining game tonight & i don’t say that often with GB vs Detroit
Either team real? Green Bay doesn’t seem to be, and Detroit is iffy….

Both played Atlanta and Green Bay went o’fer the 4th qtr….both team and QB

Detroit is a little more interesting, with concerns with pass rush….otherwise they should be the best in another weak division

mf1972

ok i’m currently taking back what i said awhile ago that the nfl should’ve flexed the jets/chiefs/swift game. this is a better game than i expected it to be. and i probably just jinxed the jets…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom