Original Poster
While we're on the subject...

1978878_684388638274494_1648498208_n.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Some random news:

- The Colts sign LB D'Qwell Jackson to a 4-year deal worth $22 million

- The Packers and BJ Raji could agree to terms on a one-year "prove-it" deal

- Adrian Peterson is lobbying for the Vikings to sign Michael Vick, saying they would become and immediate playoff contender

- The Saints might be looking to trade Lance Moore, Darren Sproles, and Pierre Thomas

PUSH

Original Poster
If he can actually stay healthy for a season, then maybe. The Vikings have had so many failed quarterbacks in a row so who knows
Aside from Favre, their QBs haven't been good in a long time. Tavaris Jackson wasn't terrible, he could manage a game. But the Ponder pick was terrible, I knew it was a bust from the time they picked him. That entire draft had way too many overdrafted QBs. If they can get a consistent and good QB, they will be a dangeous team IMO.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Packers and CB Sam Shields agree to a 4-year $39 million deal. I'm excited that they got Shields under contract. IMO he has our most important free agent to sign. Now if only they sign our center and fullback, but I doubt both, or either, will be resigned.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's amazing how these "experts" and "analysts" don't look back to see if their "analysis" is actually realistic. I was just watching a segment on NFL Network on biggest draft needs. When the Packers come up, Jamie Dukes said they need an offensive tackle. What's reality is the Packers offensive line did a very good job last season, and we potentially have 4 starting caliber offensive tackles with Bulaga coming back. I just wish they would check the facts before telling the world what part of the team is awful.

jw24

It's amazing how these "experts" and "analysts" don't look back to see if their "analysis" is actually realistic. I was just watching a segment on NFL Network on biggest draft needs. When the Packers come up, Jamie Dukes said they need an offensive tackle. What's reality is the Packers offensive line did a very good job last season, and we potentially have 4 starting caliber offensive tackles with Bulaga coming back. I just wish they would check the facts before telling the world what part of the team is awful.

Jamie Dukes? That guy may be one of NFL Network's worst analysts. (Along with Warren Sapp, as well.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom