News and observations from the past month

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
But where do the band-its go?
Here is AP magic band 2.0 featuring touch to pay, bandits and photo pass all in one! See how fast I updated that! Im looking at you, TDO!
20131009_153017.jpg

luv

View attachment 35085
Arent you and AP holder, luv? Just do what I do and where ur AP on ur wrist. Its like a magic band sans the tracking!
I really did laugh out loud! Oh, my gosh, that was so funny!!

Be honest, now. How much did you spend? Less than a billion? And does it come in a shiny box with a character on it? (Not a wildly popular character whose name everyone knows, but like, an average one?).

Also, do I need to rent a room in your house to get one or will you be selling these to people who stay elsewhere? Gosh, I hope you'll let me buy one!

Saving up my money to get the band!!! And banditz! Can't wait, now!

;) (VERY funny.)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I really did laugh out loud! Oh, my gosh, that was so funny!!

Be honest, now. How much did you spend? Less than a billion? And does it come in a shiny box with a character on it? (Not a wildly popular character whose name everyone knows, but like, an average one?).

Also, do I need to rent a room in your house to get one or will you be selling these to people who stay elsewhere? Gosh, I hope you'll let me buy one!

Saving up my money to get the band!!! And banditz! Can't wait, now!

;) (VERY funny.)
My Magic AP Band will be testing for the month of October for my house guests only. It will be ready for full roll out in December 2013,...wait I just had to push it back to March 2014....wait.. now it wont be ready until September 2014. Our app would be ready sooner but we ran over budget refurbing our guest bathroom with a "Mulan" theme and added cell phone chargers and Dyson hand dryers. We also added an unneeded FP+ queue to our basement door which was suggested by Meg. My budget will be undisclosed until my quarterly earnings report comes out and I can fudge the numbers to make it look successful. ALL feedback on the band has been 100% positive and guests have exclaimed that they are having "fun" paying for things with it. Jason Garcia will be writing an extremely favorable report soon. You can schedule FP+ for my backyard swingset/play soak area 90 days out and ADR's are available for the kitchen and back patio grill. Rapid Refill mugs are $99

luv

My Magic AP Band will be testing for the month of October for my house guests only. It will be ready for full roll out in December 2013,...wait I just had to push it back to March 2014....wait.. now it wont be ready until September 2014. Our app would be ready sooner but we ran over budget refurbing our guest bathroom with a "Mulan" theme and added cell phone chargers and Dyson hand dryers. We also added an unneeded FP+ queue to our basement door which was suggested by Meg. My budget will be undisclosed until my quarterly earnings report comes out and I can fudge the numbers to make it look successful. ALL feedback on the band has been 100% positive and guests have exclaimed that they are having "fun" paying for things with it. Jason Garcia will be writing an extremely favorable report soon. You can schedule FP+ for my backyard swingset/play soak area 90 days out and ADR's are available for the kitchen and back patio grill. Rapid Refill mugs are $99
Ooh, I can't wait!

I hope I get "chosen" to be a part of the testing!! I'll have to ask questions on the boards to see if I can finagle a way into being one of the lucky, chosen ones. A band! Oh, be still my heart!!

(LOL. You're so funny!)

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

For sheer awesomeness of your post the East German judge awards you a 10

Soarin' Over Pgh

Sure, just send me your SS number, drivers license, and credit card number and the ages of all children in your party.

Only if you promise to mangle my information not once, twice... Or three times, but FOUR like disney did, if you want to include the bounce back offer with my address but not my name.

True story.

I lol'd at both of your pics. Thanks for that.

Nubs70

Can you fly me down to your house, feed me and keep the drinks flowing, top it off with a $50 gift certificate? I'll promise to write an objective review.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I don't see hats on their site. Where do you get your hats?

Hats are left as an exercise for the reader.

By the way Al foil is so 20'th century MIT states that they are ineffective and may even enhance the mind control rays

http://web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Use THIS instead for your metallic haberdashery

http://custommagneticshielding.magneticshield.com/category/mumetal-sheet-and-foil

And yes I am in the RF business.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom