News and observations from the past month

Goofyernmost

I'm not saying this as a promotion of either park as I love them both so have no conflict of intereset, but perhaps it was just just circumstances and timing that made you see this? I'm not doubting your story (why would you make it up?) but would hope that this isn't a common feature between the parks, it's certainly somethng I've not noticed though and we visit both multiple times a year. I sometimes notice on here that sometimes Disney is judged to different standards to Universal. I understand that Disney set the bar high and I realise that they maybe don't live up to the high standards that they set themselves many years ago, I know people expect more from Disney but sometimes the comparrisons to me seem unfair.

For instance I often read on here what a fantastic time people have at Universal (and we cetainly do) and the same people say what a terrible time they have at Disney (we have a great time there with my only complaint this year being FP+). Obviously it can be subjective which park a person enjoys more depending on what you're looking for, the type of attraction you like or your age etc, etc and as such nobody is right or wrong. However I read on here what a mess Disney is with refurbs needed and things falling to pieces. Every year in Sept/Oct we visit and Im expecting the place to resemble downt town Baghdad and it's nothing like the mess I've read about? This year at Uiversal I noticed that in the Incredible Hulk that the 'tube' you stop in to remove your seat belts before the loading/unloading bay was 10 times more worn out and in need of painting and cleaning than anything I've seen at Disney. It didn't ruin the ride for me but I did think that things like that aren't taken into consideration by some of those who believe that Universal now outshines Disney on all fronts.

At Universal I think the cm's are usually great as I do at Disney, if I'm honest though I've noticed not so great ones at both parks. If I were to spend time doing the math however, the ratio of staff 'not so interested' at Universal is probably just a fraction higher than at Disney (remember Disney employs many more staff so it's possibly more noticable). It's only this thread that's made me think about this as we're usually too busy enjoying ourselves at either park, but again on The Hulk when I asked if I could re-ride early morning when there was NOBODY waiting to get on when it finished I was impatiently told "No dude, get off and go round the line again no exceptions". I have no problems if for safety reasons or technical reasons they can't allow peole to re-ride (though I couldn't work out why) but just thought it very abrasive the way I was spoken to for politely asking a simple question. I'm pretty sure this guy could have got a job at Disney though if he'd applied so it's maybe unfair to judge Universal on this. I suppose though it demonstrates that on any given day if we witness something we view it at representative of the park and maybe judge unfairly that park and maybe normally that cm is great and had just had bad news or a bad day (not that that is an excuse though)?
You are correct in that, I do not spend everyday in the parks and have only spent two days at Uni last January, but, I have spent considerably more time at Disney then Uni. My observations come from those two days. I know that's not enough of a cross section to mean anything of value to the masses, but it meant a lot to me.

Until that time, I would go to Disney, I still enjoyed it, but, something was missing. I didn't know what, I just knew that something wasn't right. I then went to Uni and it hit me like a locomotive. The atmosphere was different, not dull like Uni had once, but vibrant, alive and comfortable. The exact feeling that I used to count on while at Disney. The TM's at Uni were proactive, something I hadn't seen in a while at Disney. Yes, they were more than helpful at Disney, if you asked, but, you had to ask otherwise you were just one of thousands of bodies in the park. When TM's at Uni did help they were smiling and, more then that, looked genuinely happy to be there and that you were there as well. It is hard to describe, but, that along with the lack of boarded up attractions/restaurants made it a happy place for me. That impressed and at the same time, made me sad. I kept thinking, what happened to Disney that made that atmosphere move to a different place. I'm sure it's subtle and if you spend all your time at Disney, as I did, it was unnoticeable or at least undefinable. I don't think that this is the end of the story, but, for me it had an impact.

Last edited:

mergatroid

You are correct in that, I do not spend everyday in the parks and have only spent two days at Uni last January, but, I have spent considerably more time at Disney then Uni. My observations come from those two day. I know that's not enough of a cross section to mean anything of value to the masses, but it meant a lot to me.

Until that time, I would go to Disney, I still enjoyed it, but, something was missing. I didn't know what, I just knew that something wasn't right. I then went to Uni and it hit me like a locomotive. The atmosphere was different, not dull like Uni had once, but vibrant, alive and comfortable. The exact feeling that I used to count on while at Disney. The TM's at Uni were proactive, something I hadn't seen in a while at Disney. Yes, they were more than helpful at Disney, if you asked, but, you had to ask otherwise you were just one of thousands of bodies in the park. When TM's at Uni did help they were smiling and, more then that, looked genuinely happy to be there and that you were there as well. It is hard to describe, but, that along with the lack of boarded up attractions/restaurants made it a happy place for me. That impressed and at the same time, made me sad. I kept thinking, what happened to Disney that made that atmosphere move to a different place. I'm sure it's subtle and if you spend all your time at Disney, as I did, it was unnoticeable or at least undefinable. I don't think that this is the end of the story, but, for me it had an impact.

I'm pleased you've had a great time at Universal (as we have) and I must say I agree they have definitely 'upped their game' over the past few years which is great to see and there is a more vibrant atmosphere there than there used to be. We love the place and I even paid about $8 each for 2 Flaming Moes a few weeks back:)

It's a shame you don't get the same vibe about Disney, it really is. I don't doubt your views as I see no valid reason or purpose for you to lie but obviously my perceptions are slightly different, I have no problem with that we've just experienced things slightly differently I suppose. Interestingly we also spend much more time at Disney than Universal. Annually I'd estimate we do about 17 days at Disney compared to 2 -3 at Universal and yet I haven't noticed a huge difference but put Disney slightly ahead cm wise. Anyhow it's an interesting debate and good to have differing opinions without arguing :)

Last edited:

cheezbat

Annually I'd estimate we do about 17 days at Disney compared to 2 -3 at Universal and yet I haven't noticed a huge difference but put Disney slightly ahead cm wise. Anyhow it's an interesting debate and good to have differing opinions without arguing :)

No offense to you personally, but people like you(guests who spend 10 or more days at WDW) are the reason why nothing is changing for the better at WDW. As long as people keep coming in droves and forking out ridiculous amounts of money to come, why fix anything?

I'm still hoping more people wise up and spend far less at WDW. Maybe then we'll actually see some good changes and new additions instead of cutback after cutback.

Bairstow

No offense to you personally, but people like you(guests who spend 10 or more days at WDW) are the reason why nothing is changing for the better at WDW. As long as people keep coming in droves and forking out ridiculous amounts of money to come, why fix anything?

I'm still hoping more people wise up and spend far less at WDW. Maybe then we'll actually see some good changes and new additions instead of cutback after cutback.

Preceisly.
We as fans have taught Disney not to care about quality when it comes to Disney World.

mergatroid

No offence taken but I find that a slightly strange statement if I'm honest. Is there a formula which dictates how long a person can visit the parks or how much they can spend that makes them the reason Disney doesn't satisfy you, I'd love to see the math behind that? Why do the 9 days a year people get classed as Disney fans rightfully enjoying the parks and yet the 10 day plus crowd are deemed the reason Disney is't as good as it was, seems very harsh? If somebody is unhappy with Disney and feels that giving money to Disney means that Disney doesn't improve the park experience, why would they go at all and give Disney money themselves, that seems very hypocritical.

Why can somebody go a few times a year (feeding Disney financially themselves) and then turn around and tell others "You shouldn't give Disney more money than me. I'll give them money myself when I want to, but anyone giving more than me is wrong and to blame for Disney's lack of improvement". If you boycotted Disney completely and told them that's what you were doing and why then I could understand and respect your position more. However blaming others and then giving money yourself (or allowing others to as long as it's not more than 10 days) must also be to blame then by that very logic?

"Not a cent more" should be your slogan as you bravely inform the mouse that enough is enough and you're not going til things improve to your liking if you believe that to be the cause and solution. Instead your crusade has a more wishy washy slogan of "We'll still go to Disney when we want to, but tell others when they can or cannot go", at least that would be being honest about this manifesto ;). It's very much like a guy who's a convicted killer telling a serial killer he's out of line because he killed more people than himself, yes there's degrees but they're both murderers.

Whilst I feel no blame for having AP's and going more than the 'now frowned upon' 10 times a year ruling, I would like to point out that we don't stay in Disney hotels as we have our own place. This means those staying in Disney itself (the fiends!!!!!!) are probably paying more to Disney over a 3-4 day trip than we are for our AP's and 10+ visits. Added to this the fact we often eat out of Disney means we're paying less than those who enjoy the restaurants (complete and utter scoundrels those diners are!!!!!) so that complicates the formula even more. You see this putting the blame on individuals can become very convoluted with many variables to be taken into consideration when if Disney isn't spending money there's only one ultimate person (or organisation) to blame, and that's Disney. So it's either boycott or not rather than picking and choosing.

And just to clarify my friend, I'm not falling out with you or having a go at you either because we have a difference of opinion (just having a bit of fun to be honest). It's nice to have discussions and share differing views (though I am right and you're wrong :)).

Last edited:

cheezbat

No offence taken but I find that a slightly strange statement if I'm honest. Is there a formula which dictates how long a person can visit the parks or how much they can spend that makes them the reason Disney doesn't satisfy you, I'd love to see the math behind that? Why do the 9 days a year people get classed as Disney fans rightfully enjoying the parks and yet the 10 day plus crowd are deemed the reason Disney is't as good as it was, seems very harsh? If somebody is unhappy with Disney and feels that giving money to Disney means that Disney doesn't improve the park experience, why would they go at all and give Disney money themselves, that seems very hypocritical.

Why can somebody go a few times a year (feeding Disney financially themselves) and then turn around and tell others "You shouldn't give Disney more money than me. I'll give them money myself when I want to, but anyone giving more than me is wrong and to blame for Disney's lack of improvement". If you boycotted Disney completely and told them that's what you were doing and why then I could understand and respect your position more. However blaming others and then giving money yourself (or allowing others to as long as it's not more than 10 days) must also be to blame then by that very logic?

"Not a cent more" should be your slogan as you bravely inform the mouse that enough is enough and you're not going til things improve to your liking if you believe that to be the cause and solution. Instead your crusade has a more wishy washy slogan of "We'll still go to Disney when we want to, but tell others when they can or cannot go", at least that would be being honest about this manifesto ;). It's very much like a guy who's a convicted killer telling a serial killer he's out of line because he killed more people than himself, yes there's degrees but they're both murderers.

Whilst I feel no blame for having AP's and going more than the 'now frowned upon' 10 times a year ruling, I would like to point out that we don't stay in Disney hotels as we have our own place. This means those staying in Disney itself (the fiends!!!!!!) are probably paying more to Disney over a 3-4 day trip than we are for our AP's and 10+ visits. Added to this the fact we often eat out of Disney means we're paying less than those who enjoy the restaurants (complete and utter scoundrels those diners are!!!!!) so that complicates the formula even more. You see this putting the blame on individuals can become very convoluted with many variables to be taken into consideration when if Disney isn't spending money there's only one ultimate person (or organisation) to blame, and that's Disney. So it's either boycott or not rather than picking and choosing.

And just to clarify my friend, I'm not falling out with you or having a go at you either because we have a difference of opinion (just having a bit of fun to be honest). It's nice to have discussions and share differing views (though I am right and you're wrong :)).
I get what you're saying...and I just threw ten days out there. It could be 6 or 8 or 14...I'm just saying people who spend numerous days and money there feed Disney and their mediocrity.

And not that it matters, but this year I have paid to go to a Disney park only once, and it was for a special event, that two friends of mine asked me to go to. My other visits were maingated by a cast member friend of mine. I paid nothing. Even then I only had visited like twice...so I'm not really being hypocritical.

I'm still willing to spend my money at Disneyland, but there the parks give me enough to do, and still feel fresh. In WDW, the only park that gives me enough to do is MK. The other 3 are messes.

Oh yeah...no worries. I take no offense. These boards are meant for discussion and friendly banter! ;)

mergatroid

I get what you're saying...and I just threw ten days out there. It could be 6 or 8 or 14...I'm just saying people who spend numerous days and money there feed Disney and their mediocrity.

And not that it matters, but this year I have paid to go to a Disney park only once, and it was for a special event, that two friends of mine asked me to go to. My other visits were maingated by a cast member friend of mine. I paid nothing. Even then I only had visited like twice...so I'm not really being hypocritical.

I'm still willing to spend my money at Disneyland, but there the parks give me enough to do, and still feel fresh. In WDW, the only park that gives me enough to do is MK. The other 3 are messes.

Oh yeah...no worries. I take no offense. These boards are meant for discussion and friendly banter! ;)

Ok my friend, that's pretty fair then. You've decided to show Disney your feelings by trying not to give them your cash, so you're doing something to show your unhappiness. If I were you I'd also let them know in writing about your concerns too, it might not change things but you never know. Personally I don't have an axe to grind with Disney that warrants me boycotting the parks. I see areas of improvement but don't feel I''m being 'ripped off' or taken advantage of, so will continue to go till my opinions changes on that. This year my gripe was FP+, however we still enjoyed our trip and will be back next September for 21 days. If the FP+ issue has got worse during that trip then I may have to rethink my future options though I'm hoping that's not the case.

janoimagine

Absolutely not, Disney is the culprit plain and simple, look at their ticket prices, the executives bonuses and what they pay their hourly workers, they sure as hell can afford to maintain the bar they set, they have chosen to turn a blind eye to it and guess what? The kid down the street is kicking their tails with new entertainment and rides.

But to your original point that it's beacuse of lengthy vacations, this is where we as American's have things so wrong ... Corporate greed has forced us all into a bunch of work-a-holics, the average amout of paid vacation time US workers typically get is 7 days, the average time a European worker gets is 23, Germany it's 30. I met a family from Australia last trip and he gets 35 days paid per year ... they laugh at us in this area and who could blame them? We are so messed up as a country that way, for crying out loud, were working on one of our oldest Holidays now?? Why? So retailers like Best Buy, Walmart and Target can sell f-ing flat screen TV's for $75 to the first 10 people that are dumb enought to blow off family to stand in line.

Seriously?

@mergatroid don't ever stop taking long vacations, I envy you. :D

Last edited:

Rambler

Walt Disney Company recently released a financial report that they did very well this year and the parks had a lot to do with it. Give it back to the parks make it better or at least hire and train Cms to make us feel special rather than just another customer.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
However, I have never witnessed, at least in recent years, anyone, front line CM's included, actively ask me if they could help me with anything, in fact, I have seen a lot more of the old 'if I don't see me, they're not there' approach from them.
The higher up CM's at the resorts are especially stuck up. We had an issue in January and another in Sept at our resorts (Poly & BW) and we were treated as if we were guilty until proven innocent. I spoke with the "manager" of BW because the problem took so unnecessarily long to fix and I simply mentioned that AKL had given us much better service when our room was actually flooded when we arrived. He said, with a real snotty tone "I can check if they have availability and you can switch resorts" I laughed and just to him off I said, "They must have had better training over there, you could learn something from them." He did not like me at all. lol. My wife made sure to get his name. She is the "letter writer" Needless to say he gave me the most fake smiles every time I saw him after that.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Absolutely not, Disney is the culprit plain and simple, look at their ticket prices, the executives bonuses and what they pay their hourly workers, they sure as hell can afford to maintain the bar they set, they have chosen to turn a blind eye to it and guess what? The kid down the street is kicking their tails with new entertainment and rides.

But to your original point that it's beacuse of lengthy vacations, this is where we as American's have things so wrong ... Corporate greed has forced us all into a bunch of work-a-holics, the average amout of paid vacation time US workers typically get is 7 days, the average time a European worker gets is 23, Germany it's 30. I met a family from Australia last trip and he gets 35 days paid per year ... they laugh at us in this area and who could blame them? We are so messed up as a country that way, for crying out loud, were working on one of our oldest Holidays now?? Why? So retailers like Best Buy, Walmart and Target can sell f-ing flat screen TV's for $75 to the first 10 people that are dumb enought to blow off family to stand in line.

Seriously?

@mergatroid don't ever stop taking long vacations, I envy you. :D
Bravo, sir!

luv

Some members of the Disney staff have decided that the customer isn't always right and, in fact, is usually wrong. They're out to prove it, too.

They will blame and argue with customers, and then smile that giant, condescending, sarcastic Disney smile at people.

It's a shame. They're very unhappy with their jobs (and maybe their lives) and they're taking it out on customers. It's a popular thing to do. They talk about it and giggle about how mean they can be while smiling. They're people who work service jobs but don't actually want to be providing service. The younger ones, especially, feel that people ought to appreciate everything they do and that they shouldn't have to deal with any problems or, you know, upset customers while doing a customer service job.

If you get someone like that, just ask to speak to someone else or start filming them, lol. They will hate you if you start filming the encounter, but they'll stop arguing and being nasty.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Some members of the Disney staff have decided that the customer isn't always right and, in fact, is usually wrong. They're out to prove it, too.

They will blame and argue with customers, and then smile that giant, condescending, sarcastic Disney smile at people.

It's a shame. They're very unhappy with their jobs (and maybe their lives) and they're taking it out on customers. It's a popular thing to do. They talk about it and giggle about how mean they can be while smiling. They're people who work service jobs but don't actually want to be providing service. The younger ones, especially, feel that people ought to appreciate everything they do and that they shouldn't have to deal with any problems or, you know, upset customers while doing a customer service job.

If you get someone like that, just ask to speak to someone else or start filming them, lol. They will hate you if you start filming the encounter, but they'll stop arguing and being nasty.
You may be right, although I have never experienced a surly, unhappy, less-than-helpful CM.
But then, I don't act like an entitled, argumentative -hat. I am not in any way suggesting that you do, but I have seen dozens of guests who don't know how to behave properly.

Yeah, sometimes it's going to be 96 degrees, and the wait for (insert favourite ride name here) has a 90 minute wait, and you've got a throbbing blister, and you really should have bought some bottled water before getting in that posted 90 minute line; but how dare you turn on the CM trying to load the ride. And just for the record, the customer is NOT always right. Sometimes the customer is obnoxious and outrageous!

Again, not trying to impugn any forum member, but I saw a lot of surly park guests this last trip. Folks who would have been better off sleeping in and hanging around their hotel pool instead of taking their crappy attitude into the parks.

Sans Souci

The higher up CM's at the resorts are especially stuck up. We had an issue in January and another in Sept at our resorts (Poly & BW) and we were treated as if we were guilty until proven innocent. I spoke with the "manager" of BW because the problem took so unnecessarily long to fix and I simply mentioned that AKL had given us much better service when our room was actually flooded when we arrived. He said, with a real snotty tone "I can check if they have availability and you can switch resorts" I laughed and just to him off I said, "They must have had better training over there, you could learn something from them." He did not like me at all. lol. My wife made sure to get his name. She is the "letter writer" Needless to say he gave me the most fake smiles every time I saw him after that.

In August, we had issues at BW, too. Our KTTW cards weren't working for charging, I was wrongly accused of using a CC that was not mine and we did not receive housekeeping for three days (despite calls to Mousekeeping directly.) When my husband went down to the front desk to let them know, he got a condescending and obstinate manager on duty. He had to cut the conversation short, because it was going nowhere. Then we never got our DME papers for the return trip to MCO, so my husband called the front desk and the person told him to present the booklet we used on the way in. There was not room on the bus for us, so we had to get off and wait (and wait) for a Mears shuttle. In isolation, these are minor issues, but it seemed like we were at the front desk every day and nobody had solutions for our issues.

My husband called the desk directly when we got home and got the BW hotel manager on the phone. We're getting a few free nights on a future trip, but honestly, I am done. I don't want to return. The service provided is not commensurate with the prices they charge.

luv

You may be right, although I have never experienced a surly, unhappy, less-than-helpful CM.
But then, I don't act like an entitled, argumentative -hat. I am not in any way suggesting that you do, but I have seen dozens of guests who don't know how to behave properly.

Yeah, sometimes it's going to be 96 degrees, and the wait for (insert favourite ride name here) has a 90 minute wait, and you've got a throbbing blister, and you really should have bought some bottled water before getting in that posted 90 minute line; but how dare you turn on the CM trying to load the ride. And just for the record, the customer is NOT always right. Sometimes the customer is obnoxious and outrageous!

Again, not trying to impugn any forum member, but I saw a lot of surly park guests this last trip. Folks who would have been better off sleeping in and hanging around their hotel pool instead of taking their crappy attitude into the parks.
I am always pleasant, as a customer and as an employee. :)

When you accept a customer service job, you're being paid to deal with obnoxious and outrageous customers and make them happy. That is the job. How well you do it will be up to you.

If you attempt to argue with or be fake-smiley-nasty to the customers, you will make yourself even more unhappy in the long run. Taking the viewpoint that they are right and assisting them will always be easier and more pleasant for both you and the customer. I promise. They calm down a LOT faster when they think someone capable and nice understands their troubles and will solve their problems. They stop all the blustering just LIKETHAT. You can't argue with someone who is on your side, lol. When it is over, they are apologizing and thanking you.

That's where the saying comes from, "the customer is always right."

They're happy, you're happy and your boss is very happy because he doesn't ever have to deal with them. Bosses notice which employee handles customers well and which employee has to turn them over to the boss...because the boss doesn't want to have to do it, either.

If you go to work with the intention to prove to your customers that they're wrong and you are right and you can be meaner than they are, everybody will be unhappy.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I am always pleasant, as a customer and as an employee. :)

When you accept a customer service job, you're being paid to deal with obnoxious and outrageous customers and make them happy. That is the job. How well you do it will be up to you.

If you attempt to argue with or be fake-smiley-nasty to the customers, you will make yourself even more unhappy in the long run. Taking the viewpoint that they are right and assisting them will always be easier and more pleasant for both you and the customer. I promise. They calm down a LOT faster when they think someone capable and nice understands their troubles and will solve their problems. They stop all the blustering just LIKETHAT. You can't argue with someone who is on your side, lol. When it is over, they are apologizing and thanking you.

That's where the saying comes from, "the customer is always right."

They're happy, you're happy and your boss is very happy because he doesn't ever have to deal with them. Bosses notice which employee handles customers well and which employee has to turn them over to the boss...because the boss doesn't want to have to do it, either.

If you go to work with the intention to prove to your customers that they're wrong and you are right and you can be meaner than they are, everybody will be unhappy.
Again, I hear you, but ....
I too, work closely with the public. I work for a production builder (vs. custom builder), selling homes ranging from $500K to $2.5 million. If you think Disney guests sometimes feel entitled, try working with quasi-local celebrities looking to plunk down $2 million for a home.
I am polite. I am helpful. I bend over backwards to make things work.
Here's the difference, I guess. My employer (of 25 years) has given me permission to say "No".
I actually get to tell folks who are arrogant, obnoxious, and entitled, "No". And knowing that I can say "No" makes it easier to deal with the nonsense. To a point. And then I say "No".
Disney CM's don't seem to have that luxury.

tissandtully

I too, work closely with the public. I work for a production builder (vs. custom builder), selling homes ranging from $500K to $2.5 million. If you think Disney guests sometimes feel entitled, try working with quasi-local celebrities looking to plunk down $2 million for a home.
Here's the difference, I guess. My employer (of 25 years) has given me permission to say "No".
I actually get to tell folks who are arrogant, obnoxious, and entitled, "No". And knowing that I can say "No" makes it easier to deal with the nonsense. To a point. And then I say "No".

Agreed. The customer isn't always right.

Tom Morrow

Bosses notice which employee handles customers well and which employee has to turn them over to the boss
This does not happen at WDW, or at the very least, the CM who does their job well does not get anything out of it. lol.

One of the many factors that go into the decline of customer service at WDW.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

To some extent that is true. Look at DAS those CMs are saying no and it isn't going over well.

Years ago my DS had to go into the MK to work the afternoon parade. He had problems with a particular Brazilian Group that kept standing up on the stone wall outside Pacos Bill. He repeatedly told them to get down for safety reasons. He'd walk away and they'd climb up again. Finally one of the guests sternly told him you may as well stop trying 'cause we are not staying off the wall. My DS said he had this internal boil going on and had a grip on it telling the guests to consider rethinking their position. Going on to say, the next CM they would be speaking to would be security and they will not bother to ask you to climb down, if they are summons to attend to your group they will be escorting you to the exit and readmission will not happen today at any park and possibly for the balance of your trip. Check mate.

It is unfortunate that some just push CM's into the moods others come across. Fortunately at that point my DS was only in the MK 1 1/2 hours a day and could get away from some of the crazy parade guests. We have all shared our issues with the parade. CMs have to cope with the nonsense everyday and sometimes multiple times a day.

Last edited:

Rambler

I have sympathy for CMs trying to their job. I have seen guests that did not purchase MNSSHP tickets sit on parade routs and refuse to leave as requested by different CMs that looked like they had to report to the next level of authority. You hate to see such confrontations where everyone is there to have a good time. CMs I do not have sympathy for are ones huddling in small groups talking to each other and not giving attention to what is needed around them like greeting, directions, advise, information, cleaning up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom