New V.I. Passholder Events Include Some Free After Hours Access

JohnD

I’m a silver Passholder so not surprising it doesn’t work for me. I wasn’t planning on going to WDW on those dates anyway.

wdw71fan

For the record.. I'm gold.. never got an email at all. I just hit the site an hour ago and magically (no pun intended) it had my info on it finally. Of course everything but the sept 6th was sold out..

Way to go Disney.. Finally wake up and stop undercutting the passholders a bit, and you botch the easy part.

wannabeBelle

Update: My wife got the email and signed us up for a MK night.
I still wonder if I will ever receive something, anything, ever lol.
Have you tried to speak with the Passholder line to see if they can work some magic to help get you those e mails? A quick search turned up this number: (407) 939-7277. They also have a contact form that you can fill out but in this case speaking with a person might be the way to go, seeing as you arent getting your e mails. Marie

PeakSeason

So now that we're signed up, does anyone actually know what we're getting? I signed up for the September one at Epcot because we already have a trip scheduled and were going to be in Epcot that evening anyway. I'm curious about whether or not the Food and Wine Festival Kiosks will operate until 11PM.

DisneyCane

So now that we're signed up, does anyone actually know what we're getting? I signed up for the September one at Epcot because we already have a trip scheduled and were going to be in Epcot that evening anyway. I'm curious about whether or not the Food and Wine Festival Kiosks will operate until 11PM.

The web page said select kiosks would be open and some attractions. I'd guess soarin', TT, SE, probably frozen, maybe something else for capacity depending on how many tickets they gave.

Ninja Mom

The web page said select kiosks would be open and some attractions. I'd guess soarin', TT, SE, probably frozen, maybe something else for capacity depending on how many tickets they gave.

If it's like the DVC Moonlight Magic event Test track will be working intermittently, Frozen will be off line all night, only no one will know that so everyone will hump over there, stand in a line until people walk back out informing others that the ride is down. An amorphous group of people will leave the area, passing the next amorphous group of people that will get in the line until people start walking back out, etc, etc, etc... Lather, rinse, repeat...

No one will be going on Mission Space but stop by to say hi to the lonely CM's working that ride.

Everyone will go on SSE for old times sake, and that's literally "old times" and soarin will have the only line of the night, 25 minutes.

There will be special characters out like the fish from the Festival of Fantasy parade and every single person will inform the fish-n-chicks that they miss the dragon and when will it be back?

I don't think there will be special fireworks at 11pm but maybe enough people with light up spinner toys will coalesce at the broken frozen ride and we can fake it.

At 10:58 people just getting off Test Track will attempt to get back in line for 1 more ride and they will be snarled at by testy CM's who will inform them that "IT'S TIME TO LEAVE, The. Park. Is. Closed. !!!!!!!!!" The dirty looks emanating from these CM's will be withering, providing a feeling that is similar to a trip to the principal's office.

2 hours is a little short for this event.

~NM

draybook

Signed us up for the Epcot date in October but who knows if we'll actually stay. With two littles, we'd much rather it be for the MK.

shipley731

Did anyone that was able to sign up get a confirmation e-mail? I saw the e-mail notification yesterday afternoon & was able to log in & snag October for myself & the husband. I got a confirmation page, but no e-mail like the webiste said I would. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a screen shot of the confirmation page. I'm worried, something might have gone wrong.

PeakSeason

Did anyone that was able to sign up get a confirmation e-mail? I saw the e-mail notification yesterday afternoon & was able to log in & snag October for myself & the husband. I got a confirmation page, but no e-mail like the webiste said I would. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a screen shot of the confirmation page. I'm worried, something might have gone wrong.
I did get an email confirmation. It is titled "Annual Passholder Event Registration Confirmation". Check your spam folder and do a search in your trash folder just in case you accidentally deleted it. I don't think we'll need it but it does give personal satisfaction that the transaction went through.

disneydg

The attractions for the Magic Kingdom event includes:
Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight as well character greetings.

andysol

There’s a lot more available than that.
464873E0-5775-42A9-B5BB-50B48C1C5E8D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom