New V.I. Passholder Events Include Some Free After Hours Access

wdw71fan

still no dice if I log in. Starting to think there is something actually wrong with it.

Anyone know where to set the primary guests?

reptar77

Well then.... Ill keep hitting refresh
I have it brings me to the registration page but it doesn't give me any options to register. There is only a cancel button

Attachments

• IMG_8408.jpg
    IMG_8408.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 211

scottnj1966

Have been trying for a half hour. Brings up a screen after three minutes of waiting but then you have no way of adding your name. My guess the servers have crashed. They really need a better systems in place. They always look bad when they try to do anything for passholders.

wdw71fan

Same problem as some of us ScottNJ1966.. I just submitted a help request to the website but I don't have high hopes at this point..

Yet another failure by the WDWIG.. Maybe one day they'll get this kind of stuff worked out before they deploy.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Just got an Email and I registered just now. Seems like they are only starting with platinum plus members first.

reptar77

Same problem as some of us ScottNJ1966.. I just submitted a help request to the website but I don't have high hopes at this point..

Yet another failure by the WDWIG.. Maybe one day they'll get this kind of stuff worked out before they deploy.
I just got off the phone with them. They are having IT look into it. "I don't see a reason why you are not receiving the emails". I'm a DVC Platinum Plus ticket holder. Funny thing is I got the avatar event no problem but nothing since then.

DisneyCane

I just got off the phone with them. They are having IT look into it. "I don't see a reason why you are not receiving the emails". I'm a DVC Platinum Plus ticket holder. Funny thing is I got the avatar event no problem but nothing since then.

My wife got the email at 2:44 PM. I just got it now at 5:37 PM. We have the same email service.

trainplane3

Registered for the Epcot event in October! I actually had a chance to take advantage of a AP benefit for the first time in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom