New Tomorrowland Rock Paint Job

CastleBound

I love love love love love this! Very alien looking and futuristic. I too definitely think that purple show building for MILF needs to go. There's a few spots with bushes and mulch which I think take away from that futuristic aspect of the land. I hate to say take away greenery, but here I think it should go away.

Timothy_Q

I love love love love love this! Very alien looking and futuristic. I too definitely think that purple show building for MILF needs to go. There's a few spots with bushes and mulch which I think take away from that futuristic aspect of the land. I hate to say take away greenery, but here I think it should go away.

I think greenery should be a part of the land, but I agree that they should find unusal / interesting looking plants, instead of basic ones.

Brian Swan

I think they decided to go with the retro future theme because the look of the land can essentially last "forever" or at least longer.
In the late 1990 (1998, I think) they tried this exact idea in DL. The whites were replaced with coppers, bronzes, and greens giving it what we might call a "steampunk" look. Sadly, this is also when the Astro Orbitor was removed from the raised deck (to be replaced by a very silly piece of "kinetic sculpture", and the People Mover - a much better ride than it's WDW counterpart - was replaced by the ill-fated Rocket Rods. I thought it looked kind of cool, but I must have been in the minority as a few years later it was back to white and grey...

Clamman73

IMG_1929.JPG

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Oh be still my beating heart, Roz is a MILF?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom