What did you think of the option for MK?For what it’s worth, the story I heard 48 hours ago (when I found out about the MSUSA theater cancellation) wasn’t a Moana theatre. I heard a different option for MK. But there are also options elsewhere. I believe the actual choice has been made though.
And have you any idea how long ago they made the decision? If I've read things correctly it seems this news "broke" sometime this week perhaps. So I'm wondering how long they have taken to reach this decision to cancel the Theatre and go with something else. Just how "considered" and thought out is the new option I wonder.