New SSE Narrator

cloudboy

Della Resse.

Whoever it is, has to have a timeless, kind of spaceish voice. I think Jeremy Irons is too dark - makes you think you are going into a haunted future.

What about the guy from the peperidge farms commercials, or the guy from Emprire Carpets?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Della Resse.

Whoever it is, has to have a timeless, kind of spaceish voice. I think Jeremy Irons is too dark - makes you think you are going into a haunted future.

What about the guy from the peperidge farms commercials, or the guy from Emprire Carpets?

Cool... I am not the only one that thinks Mr Irons is "too dark".

Everytime I go on SSE I think of him in 'Die Hard 3'.

SSE: With A Vengeance :lol: :p

jasondiff

Della Resse.

I agree Irons is a bit too dark.

I like the Sean Connery idea.

How about Rosie - she already works for Disney, so they could save some money there! :hurl:

PigletIsMyCat

Never even thought of Julie Andrews... Or Della Reese. Good choices.

Rosie, sadly, I don't see as a good choice. Her voice is not that classic, timeless, or soothing.

Billy Joel... now THAT would be a good narrator.... :lookaroun

Tomcat47

Patrick Stewart
Morgan Freeman
Sean Connery
and one I don't think has been mentioned yet
Edward James Olmos
Great clear powerful speaking voice. Lots of passion in his acting and also works with Disney doing the Candlelight Processional.
Kelsy Grammer would be good too especially because he is doing alot of voice over work for Disney now.

jasondiff

Rosie, sadly, I don't see as a good choice. Her voice is not that classic, timeless, or soothing.

It's not only not soothing, it's downright irritating!

I like the Eric Cartman idea, but not as the narrator - he'd be much better singing the finale song. His rendition of "Come Sail Away" is just spectacular.

wherewhy

YODA! :lol: The future it is, and into it I can see... , hey I figured if you mentioned darth vader why not give us the choice of going the way of the Jedi...:lookaroun it is touch screen after all, Jedi or Sith...

hokielutz

James Earl Jones
Morgan Freeman

Kelsey Grammer

Those three are my favorite. I think any of them would be a great choice. They are are all clear and consise speakers with rather soothing voices. I am really excited about the changes SSE will undergo.

I like your choices in new narrators.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom