New SSE Narrator

ms7479a

Here are some I like:

Christopher Lee
Cate Blanchett (like at the beginning of Lord of the Rings)
Ian McKellen
John Rhys-Davies
Hugo Weaving
Bernard Hill

(As you can tell, I am a big Lord of the Rings fan)

rdour@techminds

DS9 captain

WHo played the captain on Deep Space 9? His voice was just excellent. I swear they pick these captains based on their voices. The captain from Voyager would also make a great female narrator.

Rayray

"This has been Spaceship Earth... Seacrest Out."

Just kidding. Cronkite, Freeman, James Earl Jones are all good choices. I think that Sean Connery would sound kind of cool too. As for women, I don't think Julie Andrews with fit the part. Maybe Claire Hucstable could do it. What's her name... Phylicia Rashaad?

John O'hearly would also be pretty cool. (Mr. Peterman on Seinfield)

Slowjack

No vote for Cronkite here

Am I the only one who felt that Cronkite's narration was the worst of the three so far? Not that it was in any way bad, just not as good as the others. The original Vic Perrin narration and the Jeremy Irons narration both had a sense of drama that Cronkite lacked. I mean his narration sounded just like he was reading the news again--dry and detached. I can still remember Perrin saying "we must dare to fulfill our destiny" and Irons makes the current ending very dramatic for me.

ToTBellHop

how about the Geico gecko? "...into the ashes that would become The Dark Ages...but I've got good news, I just saved a lot of money by switching to Geico!"

People that I don't want to narrate:
  • William Shatner ("In this...our...SPACEship...Earth...Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!")
  • Larry the Cable Guy ("And here we have the Renerasanse. Gee that's purty!")
  • Arnold Schwartzinneger ("Stay seated, your wehicle is rotating bahckwards for its return to Eaurth")
And, a few that I couldn't come up with jokes for, but are still fun to speculate:
  • Donald Trump
  • Ben Stein
  • The Voice of the Monorail
  • Eric Idle
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:FUNNY!

suggestion for stein: "Earth? .....Earth?....Earth?"

couldn't you just picture eric idle launching into some "search for the holy grail" stuff during the renassaince part? Too funny:lol::lol:!

Fun2BFree

I'd suggest either Roz (Monster's Inc) or Edna Mode (The Incredibles).

How about Crush? :lookaroun
Dude, like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has like totally sailed through that universe of time thing. And for a brief, awesome, moment.. Nuff said.

Mr Bill

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:FUNNY!

suggestion for stein: "Earth? .....Earth?....Earth?"

couldn't you just picture eric idle launching into some "search for the holy grail" stuff during the renassaince part? Too funny:lol::lol:!
This period of time was known as what class? Anyone? Anyone?

The Dark Ages

mkepcotmgmak

People that I don't want to narrate:

• William Shatner ("In this...our...SPACEship...Earth...Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!")
  • Larry the Cable Guy ("And here we have the Renerasanse. Gee that's purty!")
  • Arnold Schwartzinneger ("Stay seated, your wehicle is rotating bahckwards for its return to Eaurth")

And, a few that I couldn't come up with jokes for, but are still fun to speculate:
  • Donald Trump
  • Ben Stein
  • The Voice of the Monorail
  • Eric Idle

Donald Trump - and here we have the burning of Rome... Hey Rome... "You're Fired, literally"

Ben Stein (clear eyes commercial) - Do you like time travel? You do? Here we go.

Eric Idle - are you kidding me!? HAHA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom