New SSE Narrator

jmuboy

no offense to those who suggested her, but I can't stand Maya Angelou's voice. I can't stand HoP now because of her voice. Nice lady, but she is no narrator in my opinion.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
For a refined british accent why not have Alan Rickman

for an amusing time my wishlist would have to be;
1-Robin Williams
2-Nancy Cartwright(sp)
3-Billy Conelly
4-Jethro
5-Dwayne Johnson

hrcollectibles

Here are some more I think would be amusing

Wilford Brimley (SSE brought to you by quaker oats)
Judge Judy
Howard stern (Sirius Spaceship Earth)
Christopher Lloyd as Doctor Emmet Brown. I mean isn't sse about time travel?
Borat.. Theesa Space Ship earth is Vary nice and as you exit the cast member gives you a High Five...

For me, this is a no-brainer. Tom Arnold. Although Connery, Patrick Stewart, Keanu Reeves and Chuck Norris would work as well. Tom Cruise could do it, and they could let him improvise and he could talk about Scientology and all these planets humans originated from.

Champion

Sigourney Weaver has been doing a good job narrating the "Planet Earth" shows. Could be another option...?

(LOVE those shows!)

No, she does a TERRIBLE job compared to the original narration. David Attenborough did a MUCH better job. (If you're interested, the originals are very easy to find.)

Steamboat_Kevin

Christopher Walken should be the narrator.

"Like a, GRAND and, miraculous, spaceship, OUR, planet has sailed through, the UNIVERSE of, TIME. And for a, brief, MOMENT, we have been among its, MANY, passengers."

Wow, it's quite difficult to transcribe Walken's way of speaking into text.

So, my choice would be Christopher Walken. Or Bobcat Goldthwaite.

wedway71

Della Resse.

Whoever it is, has to have a timeless, kind of spaceish voice. I think Jeremy Irons is too dark - makes you think you are going into a haunted future.

What about the guy from the peperidge farms commercials, or the guy from Emprire Carpets?

Della Resse..... lol

"Quick,now ya done did it and shot in my pinky toe!":lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom