New SSE Narrator

t3techcom18

WHo played the captain on Deep Space 9? His voice was just excellent. I swear they pick these captains based on their voices. The captain from Voyager would also make a great female narrator.

Yeah, his voice is awesome. Avery Brooks is his name. Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) would be a nice fit too. I didn't know lots of WDW fans were Trekkies too. That certainly makes me happy! Long live Trek! :sohappy:

Other names I got:

Tom Brokaw (he would be AWESOME to have for SSE)

Hugh Jackman (might sound crazy, but he's a good voice actor)

Edward James Olmos (he does Candlelight, awesome job, plus he's on BSG, can't forget that, only problem is his voice being slightly scratchy)

What about Jimmy Carter? That would be cool to have him there.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, a serious person that is all about the spaceship earth we live on is Al Gore... but then again, that might affect his political campaign if he so inclines to run again. Plus, he would give a shameless plug in the internet scenes about how he invented it. :p

DisneyMusician2

well, a serious person that is all about the spaceship earth we live on is Al Gore... but then again, that might affect his political campaign if he so inclines to run again. Plus, he would give a shameless plug in the internet scenes about how he invented it. :p

"Welcome to Spaceship Earth. Communication would not be possible without the pants, which I have invented along with the next communications revolution, the internet. If we signed the Kyoto Treaty, I would have already figured out how to communicate through trees and clean air...."

Billy6

I like Jeremy Irons voice, but if they are to change it... There is a guy that narrates Discovery Channel Shows, dont know his name, that would be good for the job. He does the more serious ones about predators and prey and things like that...

James Earl Jones would be too Darth Vader-ish, and you would expect Xwings and millenium falcons to be flying around in the open space seen at the top...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
"Welcome to Spaceship Earth. Communication would not be possible without the pants, which I have invented along with the next communications revolution, the internet. If we signed the Kyoto Treaty, I would have already figured out how to communicate through trees and clean air...."
very nice....

didnt think about this... but with all the nonsense talk about the congress and the senate and who controls what, if al gore got the SSE job, i wonder what party would control futureworld? :lol:

Al gore - D
ellen - D
gary - ?
etc
etc

Timmay

Only two people, in my mind, should be considered.

Leonard Nimoy (if you have the PC game Civilization IV, you know what I am talking about).

Sigourney Weaver (her narration work on the current Discovery Channel series "Plante Earth" is second to none).

RedGear

If Earl does the voice, I want it as darth vadar! Just kidding

I think it would be cool it Walter C. Did it. . . but your right, it woulde be nice to actually be able to here it and it not go in and out all the time. . . I'm excited. I hope it's done by next april. . . woo hoo!

WDWFREAK53

Peter Cullen.

Optimus Prime/Ironhide - Transformers
Eeyore
Monterey Jack - Rescue Rangers
Gizmo - Gremlins

Optimus Prime's voice would work perfectly.

ToTBellHop

yep, the whole time i would be picturing him in candy striped shorts doing jazzercise or sweatin to the oldies.
that is set to be one of the options when you "Choose your Future" at the ride's finale: Astronaut, underwater city, desert city, or sweatin' to the oldies will be just four of the options.

wherewhy

:ROFLOL:
that is set to be one of the options when you "Choose your Future" at the ride's finale: Astronaut, underwater city, desert city, or sweatin' to the oldies will be just four of the options.
:ROFLOL: that has got to be the funniest mental picture I have ever had... imagine all of the screaming that would be taking place! Oh wait, that was me....

erasure fan1

How about Sam the Eagle
" in this our most...patriotic...glorious...all american...spaceship earth! "
Now that would be awesome.

And as for a more realistic option My votes would go for:
Peter Cullen (voice of optimus prime from transformers and eyeore)
Patrick Stewart

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom