New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

Ringo8n24

I love these! Disney marketing guys did well going this direction. Hopefully they read these boards and can give us more stuff like this from the parks. :sohappy:

WDWFigment

That's odd. I can compare my WDW shirts to my average Reebok NFL & NBA shirts or Adidas college shirts and the WDW shirts are clearly much shorter and more narrow on the sides. It's not a big deal because Disney shirts fit me fine, but they are almost always smaller than what I normally buy. The only WDW shirt that I have that seems to be sized like my other shirts is my original Epcot retro shirt with the green and navy old symbols on the front. My newest shirt, a navy blue Expedition Everest, is about half a size smaller than that one.

I think the difference is all in the comparison. If you compare it to athletic shirts like that, not surprisingly, the Disney shirts run smaller. For someone like me, who wears mostly custom or muscle fit shirts, the sizes of WDW shirts run much larger. It all depends on what you compare them to. I would imagine that overall, the shirts are slightly larger than the average shirt.

Mr.EPCOT

I have to say I like the design on the original yellow shirt a little bit better.

And does anyone else find it interesting that “EPCOT Center” has the all rights reserved or copyright symbol (I can't tell which, it's too small), and the old one doesn't? As far as I can tell, none of the older EPCOT Center shirts, or anything from those days that says EPCOT Center, have that symbol.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

guess Ill have to make a trip over this weekend or next

I love the yellow one,the other one's not bad looking either,but I cant take my eyes off the yellow one

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I do put a max bid and stick with it. What I hate is being outbid by a program that automatically beats me out by .01 or .50 cents.

Now I will speak of this evil program no more.

Figment, do you have any vintage Disney tees?
now if we are talking about programs outbidding someone at the last minute... that is a different story.

Have you ever heard the slogan, "Whatever it is, you can find it on eBay"? Well, the slogan might as well go, "However useless you might think that junk is, for the love of god, don't throw it away, because you could probably sell it for an obnoxious amount on eBay!"

There is a market for just about anything.
if someone purchases used chewing gum on ebay.... you can sell anything. i just bought a 1965 maytag washing machine for $46. granted it was semi local and had to pick it up, but when i can turn around and sell it for $250, i say that ebay is my friend.

thanks for the sku numbers... looks like that should be a great christmas present.

wendysmom

Little off-topic, but seeing the neat Alien Encounter avatar in this shirt discussion reminded me that I have one of the original "scary" t-shirts with the same picture as the avatar. The ride scared my daughter to bits, but I loved it!:lookaroun

jessfriends

Love the yellow one. What's the number to get it mail order? All I need is the SKU number?

I think I found the right phone number.
Guest Services Mail Order: 407-363-6200
(taken from http://www.wdwmagic.com/phonenumbers.htm)

Below are the SKU's provided by Figment82:

Alright everyone - here are the SKU's that you've all been waiting for:

Yellow: 40019924800 (for the Small, increase the last number by one for each size up)
Red 3/4: 40019924804 (for the Small, increase the last number by one for each size up)

jessfriends

If anyone orders the shirts by mail let us know!
Also other than the remember when pins and the EPCOT 25th pins has anyone else come across any other retro EPCOT CENTER items? I am afraid once I order the shirts I will find something else that I could have ordered to save on shipping.

I am going to go broke with all of this retro stuff but I am excited to see it! I want the shirts and pins and I am trying to save for a possible December trip...oh well it is time to go earn some cash...Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go! :p

goofy32

Just received this reply:

Thank you for the e-mail. Unfortunately, the merchandise you have
requested is not available for purchase through Walt Disney World Mail
Order. It is an exclusive item from the Epcot shop. We are very sorry we
could not assist you with this request.

:(
That was for the yellow one - I assume the white is the same.

Guess we'll have to wait until somebody puts some on ebay.

SDav10495

That's odd...because I just got an e-mail from "Ginny" at WDW Merchandise saying both shirts were available through Mail Order. I even told her they were from MouseGears--she still mentioned nothing about them being "store exclusives". Here is all the info she gave me (sorry it's not formatted perfectly; it wasn't in the e-mail either):

Thank you for your email. Following is the needed information for the
requested merchandise.

1. SKU 19924800-3 EPCOT Palms yellow t-shirt adult S-XL $24.00
2. SKU 19924804-8 EPCOT Rainbow red/white t-shirt adult S-2XL $26.00

Regular ground shipping and handling within the continental United
States is according to the following schedule. Delivery dates refer to
merchandise that is in stock:

Ground Shipping: 20 Business Days (approximate)
Express Air: 3-5 Business Days (approximate)
Economy Air: 4-7 Business Days (approximate)

MERCHANDISE TOTAL:
Up to $50.00 Ground $9.95 Economy Air $24.95 Express Air $34.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $29.95 Express $39.95
$50.01 - $75.00 Ground $14.95 Economy Air $29.95 Express Air $39.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $34.95 Express $44.95
$75.01 - $100.00 Ground $19.95 Economy Air $34.95 Express Air $44.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $39.95 Express $49.95
$100.01 - $150.00 Ground $24.95 Economy Air $39.95 Express Air $49.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $44.95 Express $54.95
$150.01 - $250.00 Ground $29.95 Economy Air $49.95 Express Air $59.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $54.95 Express $64.95
$250.01 - $500.00 Ground $34.95 Economy Air $54.95 Express Air $74.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $59.95 Express $79.95
$500.01 - $1000. Ground $39.95 Economy Air $69.95 Express Air $89.95
Alaska & Hawaii Economy $74.95 Express $94.95

Shipping outside the continental United States is via International
service and would be according to the following schedule:

Merchandise Value Shipping Charge
$0.01 to $20.00 $10.00
$20.01 to $30.00 $25.00
$30.01 to $40.00 $40.00
$40.01 to $60.00 $50.00
$60.01 to $100.00 $75.00
$100.01 to $250.00 $100.00
$250.01 to $500.00 $125.00
$500.01 to $1000.00 $150.00
Add $10.00 For Each Additional $100.00 over $1000

Please allow (approx) 20 business days for International deliveries. Any
duties or taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.

There are no discounts available on mail order merchandise.

If you would like to place an order you may do so by calling
(407)363-6200 or by email with the following: Item list, name, phone
number, billing address, shipping address and credit card information
with expiration date.

So unless she was totally wrong about all of that, there's hope! :D

Thessair

This would not be the first time I've heard multiple answers when trying to get merch through the mail. Hrm... Hopefully I'll be able to order one when the paycheck rolls in.

Bolna

Sorry for the delay everyone - my internet connection went down this morning so I couldn't load the pics as promised. I am now coming to you live from a local cafe, so fear not - here are the photos of the two shirts:

DSCN2098.JPG

Thanks for the pictures! I absolutely love this first T-Shirt!!!

dxwwf3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom