News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

DreamfinderGuy

Well usually one thing about temporary Disney attractions (and giant things) is that they tend to stick around for quite some time lol.
I’m expecting it to at least last the rest of the 2020s, potentially with updates or cycling out exhibits with new things. It would have to be a tremendous flop (which it won’t be) to die any sooner

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Monorail expansion footer still in place!

1574689968996.png

gustaftp

I'm curious about what happens to the corporate lounge area and mural in the staircase. I hope they will largely be left alone in their POMO condition.

Dragonman

I'm curious about what happens to the corporate lounge area and mural in the staircase. I hope they will largely be left alone in their POMO condition.

You know I never really thought of it but technically Buzzy is still in the building while the mural is still there lol.

DreamfinderGuy

I don’t think we ever got a solid answer about what the work going on in Cranium Command is. Martin said that the area would stay backstage, however the work is still suggesting that something is being implemented back there, whether it be on or off stage. Does anyone know if the Cranium theatre is still intact? Because I seriously doubt that it is.

Dragonman

Only problem is they would have to build new simulators in the Body Wars section or else they would just have to go with a cheap walkthrough attraction or something small like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom