News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
does anyone have interior pics of the basement tunnel thats underneath where moana is gonna be?
1623119874554.png

James Alucobond

Really? So there are already trees blocking the view of the Rat show building and the Skyliner. Good to know. That picture must be really old, then. Please share a recent picture so that we can see it for ourselves.
The show building isn't fully blocked, but I, uh, think it's at least better unless this is taken from a vantage point I was unable to achieve on my last trip. I can't find anything else from the same angle, but here's a 2018 vs. 2021 comparison from @bioreconstruct.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The show building isn't fully blocked, but I, uh, think it's at least better unless this is taken from a vantage point I was unable to achieve on my last trip. I can't find anything else from the same angle, but here's a 2018 vs. 2021 comparison from @bioreconstruct.

I’ve seen that view. Maybe I’m just thinking about the horrible show of and from the Skyliner.

James Alucobond

I kind of like the skyliner running through France, but it does feel off in Morocco. I just think it must be atypical to see it from that perspective since, in early 2020, the swan, dolphin, and Guardians box definitely stuck out to me per usual, but I didn't really register Ratatouille or the skyliner in Morocco's vicinity. Guardians aside, my prime new annoyance on that trip was the view of the Ratatouille expansion from the skyliner. They really need to actually model the buildings instead of using that cardboard cutout and dress the backstage area at least up to the staircase. Just looks trashy on flyover.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom