New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Cesar R M

If that's how you want to interpret it then yes. But first and foremost it was about safety. Safety of the guests resulted in placing a cast member in that location. Safety of the cast member resulted in removing the fire.

If it was entirely about cheapness they wouldn't have bothered to replace the fire with a lighting effect.
you mean how the yeti is supposed to mov... I mean to disco?
:hilarious:

Cesar R M

AFB578CC-9324-4EA1-9015-EE34FFBDA284_zpsafn9nz4k.png

DB0D289C-F6CC-498D-9C7D-885036F11862_zpsazbtakfg.png

Sometimes you get excited thinking it's gonna be tomorrow, sometimes you feel sad thinking its gonna be November 20th...
nice!!
I hope someone can take pictures of it finally working!

Cesar R M

You mean how your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed.
except it did, I suppose the joke flew over your head.

If it was entirely about cheapness they wouldn't have bothered to replace the fire with a lighting effect.
So technically how they replaced the Yeti movement functionality with a simple strobe lightning effect.

I hope you can get it now.
Unless you somehow want also a diagram.

peter11435

except it did, I suppose the joke flew over your head.

So technically how they replaced the Yeti movement functionality with a simple strobe lightning effect.

I hope you can get it now.
Unless you somehow want also a diagram.
No... It really didn't. I get what you were trying to do, but your joke wasn't even funny. Not to mention the situations are entirely different circumstances and the resulting actions are also complete opposites.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
In park gathering doesn't indicate premiere. To me, I would read it as 'yay, they are going to have it running by then.' The D23 event was planned long before even the delays.
Not for nothing, but, you have been saying this is gonna open "soon" for like 2 years. So you'll excuse me if I take your posts on this topic with a handful of salt.

prfctlyximprct

In park gathering doesn't indicate premiere. To me, I would read it as 'yay, they are going to have it running by then.' The D23 event was planned long before even the delays.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Not holding my breath... a "surprise" seems like it will be something new and exciting, not a show that's running currently.

TTA94

I really do hope RoL ends up being worth the huge wait, anticipation and constant rumors of when it's going to open lol

JAMMYD778

The D23 in-park gathering could simply be an exclusive VIP showing of ROL. There's nothing to suggest the show will not have opened beforehand. At least, that's what I'm hoping. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom