New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

Soo if the 24th is legit, taking this as a tiny grain of salt as we all should, That would be the date that general/public soft openings begin?

prfctlyximprct

Soo if the 24th is legit, taking this as a tiny grain of salt as we all should, That would be the date that general/public soft openings begin?
Not a clue really. My guess is maybe the 16th date of tomorrow got postponed to next Monday the 24th because of the hurricane. All the ROL people I stalk don't seem to be back in Orlando just yet, so I don't think this week will be it. Maybe next week but who knows! Will keep checking the rivers of light hashtag on all social media!

rudyjr13

Hopefully it will be like EPCOT's hours and close around 9:30 - run the show two or three times.

The thing is they are doing the new Holiday projection/fireworks show at DHS at 6:45 that week and Fantasmic at 7:00. Even though the park is open until 9:00. Granted it gets dark at 4:30 but kind of a pain to have to clear out by 7:00 and head back to hotel.

HauntedMansionFLA

I don't see them using FP during a soft opening. Once it's officially announced they should use FP though.
Soft openings probably will no announced showings of ROL. There will be some lucky people being in the right place at the right time. That happened years back when EE was getting ready to open. A CM asked us if we would be interested in riding out new roller coaster. We were like, "Well, I guess" :) Great news coming out of DAK. Our December is getting more magical.

Goofyque'

Soft openings probably will no announced showings of ROL. There will be some lucky people being in the right place at the right time. That happened years back when EE was getting ready to open. A CM asked us if we would be interested in riding out new roller coaster. We were like, "Well, I guess" :) Great news coming out of DAK. Our December is getting more magical.

This is our mantra. If a cast member says "Would you like to...?", always say yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom