New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

DisDan

Well I heard Tusker House will provide Priority Seating for ROL? I booked 7:55pm Dinner Reservations for June 10th just in case.

EDIT: Disney.com is showing Park Hours of 9am - 8pm in June..... What does that mean for ROL shows? They'll occur all before 8pm?

Last edited:

Rteetz

Well I heard Tusker House will provide Priority Seating for ROL? I booked 7:55pm Dinner Reservations for June 10th just in case.

EDIT: Disney.com is showing Park Hours of 9am - 8pm in June..... What does that mean for ROL shows? They'll occur all before 8pm?
They will provide it with a dining package. Booking a regular meal now doesn't get you any seating as far as I know.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member

I do not think that has to be the case. Epcot closes at 9:00 pm whit Illuminations holding a 9:00 pm showing.

DisneyRoy

Hours will have to be extended before then. It's not nearly dark enough in June at 8 PM to have any sort of lighted night time entertainment worth watching. And once we have an opening date, they will start talking about dining packages for the show. But not until at least then.

Jon81uk

Dining package? How do you get a dining package?

You wait for bookings to open on the dining packages. It has been reported that ther was a glitch in MDE and it briefly showed them a few days ago.They will be announced once the opening date of the show is confirmed and I expect them to work similar to the Fantasmic package which is booked seperately to the normal restaurant bookings.

TyTrap

I have a trip booked for May 19-23. Does anyone have any insight on when park officials are expecting Rivers of Light to open? I hope if anything I'll catch it during the soft opening.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I have a trip booked for May 19-23. Does anyone have any insight on when park officials are expecting Rivers of Light to open? I hope if anything I'll catch it during the soft opening.
No reliable word has yet come forth. My guess would be you are very likely to see it.

rioriz

I wouldn't put much stock in Park Hours...they have no opening date announced and if there is an unforeseen delay they would have to roll back the hours they presumptively made at this time. Once there is an opening date announced I am sure they will release later hours

doctornick

Is Tusker House the only restaurant showing up for the dining package?

If I understand things correctly, no restaurants are currently showing up for a dining package. There was an error and Tusker House briefly showed up with packages, but it was quickly corrected/removed. So, all we can take from that is that Tusker House will be part of a dining package and other restaurants are unknown as to whether they will participate (but I'd be utterly shocked if Tiffins does not also participate at least).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom