New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

cjkeating

Don't ask me how or why this thought came in to my mind... but whilst we are trying to guess dates for the official launch, should we be expecting an official VIP premiere of the show like when World of Color launched at DCA?

MagicHappens1971

Don't ask me how or why this thought came in to my mind... but whilst we are trying to guess dates for the official launch, should we be expecting an official VIP premiere of the show like when World of Color launched at DCA?
APs should definitely get a special preview of the show. We don't get much else.

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

Didn't want to start a new thread for this but the site that shall not be named is at an after party at AK from the Zootopia screening and is getting previews of new nighttime entertainment. Some short videos of it are on Twitter.
thanks for mentioning. I'm currently kinda obsessed with Zootopia.. really good movie!

*edit*
Some of the twitter people even managed to get some of the new figurines of Judy and Wilde
ENVY AHOY!

skimbob

I am looking forward to this show and other new offerings that will be finished and open long before I come back in September.

On android device, on mde.. new info about Tusker House river of light package !! Cannot make a reservation but theres new offering ... It looks like there will be 3 show per night ... And possible to book for breakfast lunch and dinner ...

Next Big Thing

Says Tusker House will have dining packages for rivers of light. You can book breakfast lunch or dinner and get reserved seating. April 18th is the day they are saying it will start. I was kind of expecting Tiffins to be the one that has the packages.
They probably don't want to with Tiffins yet as they can't guarantee it will be open.

Jon81uk

They probably don't want to with Tiffins yet as they can't guarantee it will be open.
That and I guess they might even offer reserved seating with meals from either restaurant. Similar to with Fantasmic packages offering Mama Melrose, Brown Derby or Hollywood & Vine, I would expect RoL to offer Tiffins (signature) or Tuskar House (buffet) and maybe Yak & Yeti. But in the short term they need to ensure Tiffins can open in time.

doctornick

That and I guess they might even offer reserved seating with meals from either restaurant. Similar to with Fantasmic packages offering Mama Melrose, Brown Derby or Hollywood & Vine, I would expect RoL to offer Tiffins (signature) or Tuskar House (buffet) and maybe Yak & Yeti. But in the short term they need to ensure Tiffins can open in time.

Yeah, this is my thought as well -- multiple locations offering a dining package. Plus, they could offer "better" seats with Tiffins as a signature meal. They do with at DL, where Blue Bayou dining gets you a better Paint The Night viewing area than the Aladin's Oasis package.

Also, IIRC Yak & Yeti and Rainforest Cafe are run by an outside company (Landry's) so it wouldn't surprise me if they restrict the dining packages to the two Disney owned and operated facilities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom