New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

DinoInstitute

I walked over by that side but couldn't really see the entrance so I can't say if it was opened on that side today or not. It's less themed for sure. I don't think it was.
It is right now! :)
(In the park now. Never saw Jungle Book so this is my first time in here, and it's so beautiful and detailed, very well done).

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

Flowers out right now
IMG_5962.JPG

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5965.JPG

Kman101

Aw would have loved to see them out. Too bad I bolted from that place. Way too crowded for me. Are they testing tonight or are they testing every night?

Next Big Thing

Looks like the birds of prey are still liking the top of the floating mountains. (See 1:50 in the video) It's going to take quite a crane to get someone to the top to clean off the bird nest...
There's a walkway that goes from the ground all the way up to a hatch at the top of that large floating mountain, so no crane needed.

Cesar R M

Looks like the birds of prey are still liking the top of the floating mountains. (See 1:50 in the video) It's going to take quite a crane to get someone to the top to clean off the bird nest...
Are there REAL live bird of prey? or they plastic ones to keep normal birds out?
I know some people love to put fake owls to scare doves out...

toolsnspools

There's a walkway that goes from the ground all the way up to a hatch at the top of that large floating mountain, so no crane needed.
Only to the top of the main mountain. This is the extended one that was attached to the top of the primary mountain. I can't believe there's an OSHA compliant way to get from the main mountain to the top of this one since it's almost 200' in the air.

MatthewWho13

Okay, I'm not trying to pick on you specifically, because you are just part of the larger conversation, but...are we really providing each other instructions on how to steal this music? Is this now a pirate info site? Look, this soundtrack is going to be for sale soon--and is already in the UK. If you want to own a copy, buy it. I can't really fault someone who is curious from listening to the YouTube posting, but once you download a copy to your phone or whatever, you're no better than the boy I saw stealing candy bars from the Star Tours gift shop.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but as an author whose books are stolen this way, I have a real problem with this casual attitude towards theft.

I think he was just helping people with having it to listen to now. I have it and when I can officially buy it, I will indeed do that as well. I myself play music and anything I get into by download or if I hear a stream I buy the artists album outright. Because that .00007 they make of a stream sucks

toolsnspools

Are there REAL live bird of prey? or they plastic ones to keep normal birds out?
I know some people love to put fake owls to scare doves out...
They're the real deal. I remember reading that they used to release doves each morning in MK until the birds of prey would stop by to get a morning snack between the castle and the dove's landing spot. The everglades are not very far away, as the bird flies...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom