New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
"they actually have had rehearsals and even a full preview show at this point"
;)

A Dining package to get the 'good seats' qualifies I think, The rest of the crowd well you wanted to see it but the package holders got all the seats "Sorry we are at capacity today, Have a Magical Day' 5,000 seats total is not all that many.

prfctlyximprct

OMG that's the day I land. I think I'm going to pass out. Is this true? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I just screenshot this thread and send it to my boyfriend and he has no idea what I'm talking about. I think he thinks I'm a loon.
My boyfriend too lol! He caught me Instagram messaging with an imagineer man and I'm like trust me this is innocent rivers of light talk. He's like whaaaat?

Who knows but I will send positive vibes your way!!

flyerjab

Who knows, maybe when I get to Disney and scan my magic band they'll throw me right in the slammer! Not that nicole girl! She's CRAZY! Lol

I have to honest, I am also crazy excited for this. DAK being my favorite park, this was going to be the cherry on top. And just the glimpse that we were given in that media preview, along with the soundtrack, it seemed to have the potential to be epic. I am holding onto that belief. I really do hope that you get to see it and are blown away by it!

prfctlyximprct

B91C3DC2-6E62-4108-AD78-104A766592B6_zpscitafjqm.png

The stalking continues

HauntedMansionFLA

I have to honest, I am also crazy excited for this. DAK being my favorite park, this was going to be the cherry on top. And just the glimpse that we were given in that media preview, along with the soundtrack, it seemed to have the potential to be epic. I am holding onto that belief. I really do hope that you get to see it and are blown away by it!
We are going the first of December and I hope this is up and running. All of the night offerings look great and this would top it off. Exciting times. I assume with it getting darker, quicker in November and December that there will be at least two to three shows per night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom