New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm thinking there is actual dates set now, or very close to being set, for softs, previews and grand opening just being kept very quiet.

Also I think these softs are being aimed, but probably not restricted, toward the APs, DVC, CMs and locals. Then the grand opening in November for all the vacationers. In hopes of preventing craziness on opening lol.
Take a look at what I wrote last week about probable preview categories.

ToTBellHop

Any previews will likely be limited hard ticket events, correct? Softs, if any of those are planned, I assume FPs would open the day of.
Previews for all guests should occur within four weeks. Some guests in...2?

Obviously, everything will be announced with some notice. People won't just happen to be there at the right time as with a ride soft.

prfctlyximprct

CCE9D8C2-85CF-44DF-853D-E7445D8261CE_zpszcuxtltv.png

Rehearsals must be over.. bye bye

dclfan

Now I'm having dreams about ROL this is getting serious. I woke up this morning at 7 AM after having a dream about stopping by guest services at Animal Kingdom and asking when it would open. They told me October 5th and then asked my name and put me on the "list". I don't think any such list exists but I still woke up all excited and I thought it was fate and quickly checked the MDE APP thinking they were going to have fastpasses available for my trip. No such luck.

In other news it's officially birthday month and I'm leaving in 24 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom