New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Tell that to PETA...
petacampaigna.jpg

In all seriousness, it sucks that PETA and other organizations were successful in ruining seaworld's public relations and ended their whale breeding program. I really hope they won't target a park like Animal kingdom.
PETA was protesting AK since before it opened in 1998, but it fizzled out within a year or two after opening.

Just wait until some former disgruntle CM makes a "documentary" about the place and I am sure PETA will be at the gates once again.

Rob562

I remember the water projection was easier to see for the preview of ROL months ago before Jungle Book was set.

Back when Jungle Book premiered I think the general consensus on here was that the projection issues were because Rivers of Light was using custom-created bright graphics and video, whereas JB was stuck using the existing footage from the movie, which was comparatively dark.

-Rob

brb1006

Tell that to PETA...
petacampaigna.jpg

In all seriousness, it sucks that PETA and other organizations were successful in ruining seaworld's public relations and ended their whale breeding program. I really hope they won't target a park like Animal kingdom.
I'm surprised PETA wasn't thinking about AK.

brb1006

Agreed. I listened to a snippet of the music once when I was feeling weak, and it sounded so beautiful! It's torture waiting on something you don't know will come!
I really hope the music remains unchanged. Unlike the original version of World Of Color before its premiere.

I seriously hadn't heard a show score this good at WDW since Illuminations at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom