New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Soarin' Over Pgh

Still not opening in April. Still having serious issues. Internally, the target is July 4th. But, that's a hopeful guess. They won't really know until they are quite close to opening and have all of the bugs worked out. They are not quite close to opening as there is a bug infestation.

At least we know that after 60 years, Disney has perfected the construction of bleachers.

Holy carp, July 4th?!

Do you have any idea what the issues are- is it GPS/guidance?

note2001

Still not opening in April. Still having serious issues. Internally, the target is July 4th. But, that's a hopeful guess. They won't really know until they are quite close to opening and have all of the bugs worked out. They are not quite close to opening as there is a bug infestation.

Bug infestation as in software bugs, or are there also physical gonna-climb-up-your-leg bugs?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

At least we know that after 60 years, Disney has perfected the construction of bleachers.

HOLY #### 3 more months after they were 2 weeks away from previewing?!?! - heads should roll - think of the money this will be costing them not having the park open late as well.

This is unbelievably ridiculous

Frozen and RoL...all big this year... complete disasters as this point in time...and you just know Uni is loving all of this

Mike S

July 4th to open a brand new night show? Seriously? Are they that out of touch or just plain stupid?

The premiere will be one huge cluster.

bjm72385

Seeing that the FP touch points are located outside the main entrances on the Asia side, I can't help but wonder if that entire side will be FP+ only. I can't see how they would be able to monitor who goes where past the touch points if the theory that the lower nicer seating was the FP+ seating. I know it might not go over well, but I guess it would make sense if that were the case because I would think the Dinoland side might would be able to handle standby line crowds better than the narrow Asia paths.

I'll be curious to see when the walls come down on the Dinoland side....

peter11435

Seeing that the FP touch points are located outside the main entrances on the Asia side, I can't help but wonder if that entire side will be FP+ only. I can't see how they would be able to monitor who goes where past the touch points if the theory that the lower nicer seating was the FP+ seating. I know it might not go over well, but I guess it would make sense if that were the case because I would think the Dinoland side might would be able to handle standby line crowds better than the narrow Asia paths.

I'll be curious to see when the walls come down on the Dinoland side....
I'm 99.9% sure there will be fastpass on both sides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom