New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Monorail_Red_77

Here are some pics from my trip on sat 2/13. Viewed from covered seating area at Flame Tree.

IMG_6967.JPG

IMG_6968.JPG

IMG_6969.JPG

IMG_6970.JPG

In these two pic you can see the lighting going in. Notice the clear domed light rigs.
IMG_6984.JPG

IMG_6985.JPG

BrenRays

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if the seating area will be open during the day as a place where you can sit down and relax for a while? I would guess that it wouldn't be open, but it would be nice to be able to sit and relax by the lake.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know if the seating area will be open during the day as a place where you can sit down and relax for a while? I would guess that it wouldn't be open, but it would be nice to be able to sit and relax by the lake.
TO early to say, but I would imagine not. They won't want to have to do clean up from guests during the day prior to showtime.

TTA94

Seems like a lot of work still to be done between construction and testing... I think we are definitely looking at April before we see this thing.

Rteetz

Seems like a lot of work still to be done between construction and testing... I think we are definitely looking at April before we see this thing.
Really? I think it's coming along quite well every construction update I see tons of progress being done and with testing going on it can't be that far off.

JohnWD

I don't know about the RoL seating. But have you seen how they expanded the outdoor seating area for Flame Tree Barbecue? It's really great and definitely fills the bill for sitting down and relaxing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom