New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I'm trying to figure out now if you are just trolling this site. Statements like this are just plain ridiculous, and you know it. If you continue in this style I'll have to remove your posting ability.
72084548756ed36e8d72e482e46c91f0.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Everything about RoL looks gorgeous so far. As someone obsessedplanner, I hope they release its hours soon enough so I can schedule park days and dining around it.

I think it's supposed to be just random elephants, and that gesture is just the usual way they show affection. Not that I'd mind if they slipped in refferences, but I dont think it's one.

I don't think it is as well...It just reminded me of it and that's why I put it up since it had a similarity to it..

farrellbarrel

Never would have guessed that was Disney art work for the show! It is beautiful! I cannot wait to see it...Hopefully my next trip in Fall 2016! And hopefully its done by then!

ChristianG

Here I was, expecting to see NOTHING from this show until the premiere. Pleasantly surprised we're seeing something! The lights on the trees in the back look beautiful and I'm assuming the boats are official props? Interesting. Excited, nonetheless!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom