Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

trainplane3

For those worried about catching RoE one last time, there is an interim show still being proposed although it may not be this year now.
Great news! I suppose I'll be able to see it one last time in October. I haven't even started making plans for next year so it's probably safe to assume it'll be gone by the time I get there.

COProgressFan

Did they include any money in the new show's budget for tree trimming around WS Lagoon?
You’d hope wouldn’t you.

I hope when this happens, they are at least thoughtful about it.

Disney's approach to tree issues has been to just cut down any tree that they feel impedes view of night shows, but its the mature trees that add to the charm and character of World Showcase as we know it today. Not to mention providing some nice shade and cooling from the hot promenade. (The shady areas in front of Norway and Germany are my faves).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I hope when this happens, they are at least thoughtful about it.

Disney's approach to tree issues has been to just cut down any tree that they feel impedes view of night shows, but its the mature trees that add to the charm and character of World Showcase as we know it today. Not to mention providing some nice shade and cooling from the hot promenade. (The shady areas in front of Norway and Germany are my faves).
The foliage in Epcot full stop has run rampant in too many areas. When did you last see The Lands frontage in all its section-of-the-Earth splendour? Or the full intricate facade of Mexico?

I agree though. Care needs to be taken.

brb1006

The foliage in Epcot full stop has run rampant in too many areas. When did you last see The Lands frontage in all its section-of-the-Earth splendour? Or the full intricate facade of Mexico?

I agree though. Care needs to be taken.
Is that what The Land used to look like years ago from the outside?
2fc883644ba6cbcaebadf69995b1b6c2.jpg

Kman101

The Parade rumor is false.
(and who else thinks they "HEY EVERYONE" with the arm power gestures is annoying as all get out!)

work continues on other aspects of this new nighttime thing however.

I hope no one truly believed a parade was coming. They'd never make that kind of investment right now. Although a water pageant isn't the worst thought in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom