New MK welcome show debuts Jan. 9th

kap91

Well the pacing is a bit all over the place and you can't beat a a full size steam train rolling into the station for its kinetics but there's definitely some good stuff in there - always happy to see reliance on classic characters instead of new ones and to see other parts of the castle used than just the stage.

Not the best thing I've ever seen but it'll do. At least they kept down the cheeseiness/childish factor.

jrhwdw

Not bad. It's between Good and Great. Just like Bell, BAM!, the new regular pyro finale of MRFF and OUAT. IDK if I like this pattern....HOPEFULLY ROL will change that! Some GOOD MK News would be good also!

I'm also wondering if OSHA(or some other company that handles this) got to WDW with the old show. I'm guessing they weren't to keen on the trolley dancers dancing in front a moving train, I know the moves during Casey Jr/Zip were downgraded 1-3 years ago. Too bad, since that was the most exciting part!

danyoung56

As others have said, I'll miss the old show. But I thought the new show was cute (other than that introductory voice - they need to fix that asap!).

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
nobody-likes-change.jpg

disney4life2008

wdwfan757

Can anyone comment on the logistics? Easier to get to popular attractions or harder? For whatever reason, I felt like the "let you in" style is helpful at DHS where the crowd really splits in opposite directions and kind of hurts at Epcot where I just end up in a soarin' herd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom