New magazine to cover Disney and other Orlando attractions

imamouse

Hey Matt -

Will Orlando Attractions Magazine be available on newsstands and bookstores or online orders only [at this time]?

MattBoom

Original Poster
Hey Matt -

Will Orlando Attractions Magazine be available on newsstands and bookstores or online orders only [at this time]?

It will be available at news stands and book stores in the Orlando area in addition to online orders. We hope to eventually have it on news stands nationwide.

MattBoom

Original Poster
Yes. So far so good.
The real test will be once our first issue is in reader's hands. Hopefully the word of mouth will be great.
We're doing the final proofing of pages now. It'll be sent to the printer very soon.

Shere_Khan

I've already told alot of my friends from other sites and from where I live. I am super excited about it and so glad that you decided to do something like this.
You've got me for a year at least! And probably much much longer after that!!!!

bgraham34

I certainly will be checking out the magazine. I am not sure if I will subscribe for a year, but it would be a good idea for a Christmas Gift.

I know that its an Orlando Attraction Magazine, but if you ever need information, pictures comparisons or a column about Disneyland or Universal Hollywood, let me know. I spend most my time at Disneyland!

MattBoom

Original Poster
I'm assuming it didn't make it for a november issue??? Anyone receive their first issue yet?

The first issue is officially the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 issue. It's being mailed out to subscribers this week.

We're just starting to get it on some store shelves in Orlando. Right now you can buy a copy at the bookstore in Celebration and the Sheraton Safari Hotel gift shop (Near The Crossroads).

Dubman

The first issue is officially the Dec. 2007/Jan. 2008 issue. It's being mailed out to subscribers this week.

We're just starting to get it on some store shelves in Orlando. Right now you can buy a copy at the bookstore in Celebration and the Sheraton Safari Hotel gift shop (Near The Crossroads).

;) Thankyou!! Can't wait!!

cruellafan

I received mine yesterday. I didn't have time for more than a quick look through so far but it looks good. There is an article about the updates to the Haunted Mansion that I can't wait to read. Hope yours shows up soon !! :animwink:

disneycouple

i got mine last week. as as you can see by my avatar i was in this issue. so thanks to the staff for that and for giving us a good read. i enjoyed the hm update the most. so keep up the good work.
:wave:

cruellafan

i got mine last week. as as you can see by my avatar i was in this issue. so thanks to the staff for that and for giving us a good read. i enjoyed the hm update the most. so keep up the good work.
:wave:

I saw your picture and read your story!! I thought that was great that they included stories like yours. Congratulations on beating the cancer. :animwink:

Shere_Khan

I received mine yesterday and I read it from front to back as soon as I got it. That rarely happens with me and magazines because there are normally articles I am not interested in, but this was an exception. I thought it was excellent! My only complaint was that I wished it were longer!!
Thanks for the first great issue! If you do really well with the magazine will you consider publishing it monthly??? I can't wait for a new one already!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom