New Hilton Hotel construction seen in Epcot

brubuc

Original Poster
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but when I was at Epcot last week I could see the new Hilton Hotel that’s being constructed behind the Italy Pavilion when I was standing in Canada. Perhaps they’ll have to build a new section/facade in Italy to hide the Hilton from inside Epcot; especially if the Hilton sign is seen.

EPCOT Explorer

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but when I was at Epcot last week I could see the new Hilton Hotel that’s being constructed behind the Italy Pavilion when I was standing in Canada. Perhaps they’ll have to build a new section/facade in Italy to hide the Hilton from inside Epcot; especially if the Hilton sign is seen.

ICKKKK:dazzle::brick:

Maybe they won't put the sign on that side of it? It could just be in the background like the S&D?:lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
You can still see Soarin's building from WS.... thats still an eyesore... no matter what color they paint it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
One has to suspend reality to a certain extent when at WDW; you can't have everything handed to you on silver platter.

You know that your not really in Germany, but if you suspend your disbelief for a moment, it can be very entertaining.

I don't think that a Hilton sign nor a building housing an attraction in a different part of the park should be an issue on the entertainment value of Epcot.

EPCOT Explorer

You can still see Soarin's building from WS.... thats still an eyesore... no matter what color they paint it.

True!...But it doesn't have a glaring red HILTON sign on it.:zipit::(

hilton.gif

:brick:

EPCOT Explorer

One has to suspend reality to a certain extent when at WDW; you can't have everything handed to you on silver platter.

You know that your not really in Germany, but if you suspend your disbelief for a moment, it can be very entertaining.

I don't think that a Hilton sign nor a building housing an attraction in a different part of the park should be an issue on the entertainment value of Epcot.

Certainly wouldn't look pretty though.:lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Oh I agree... I dont let it bother me. I was just stating.. that Disney really didnt do much to hide Soarin's hangar. :shrug:

Now if it looked like Vegas behind WS... then I might have an issue. :lol: :p

jt04

Ummm, they have Hilton Hotels in Italy :veryconfu:confused::shrug:
ROMAPTW_Hilton_Rome_Airport_gallery_welcome.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Oh I agree... I dont let it bother me. I was just stating.. that Disney really didnt do much to hide Soarin's hangar. :shrug:

Now if it looked like Vegas behind WS... then I might have an issue. :lol: :p
Right...But even a huge glaring sign would look horrible. At least the S&D and even Soarin are just buildings. They don;t have any light feature or sign.:shrug:

Ummm, they have Hilton Hotels in Italy :veryconfu:confused::shrug:
ROMAPTW_Hilton_Rome_Airport_gallery_welcome.jpg
:rolleyes::lol:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And if the Swan, Dolphin, Soarin' and even the ToT arn`t enough for you, here`s the new sightline:

Attachments

• Bonnetcreek sightlines to Epcot copy.jpg
    Bonnetcreek sightlines to Epcot copy.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 134

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom