New Hilton Hotel construction seen in Epcot

jt04

So, any shareholders here? Maybe if we get enough together, we can vote against Rasulo. Proxy Vote here we come! LOL!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

As I laugh, i start to wish such a thing were possible!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ummm, I thought we were discussing the new hotels in LBV :confused::veryconfu:shrug:
You lost me :veryconfu

DisneyRoxMySox

Didn't Walt Disney's blessing of size quote kinda foretell that this WOULDN'T happen?:rolleyes:

Oh, I thought so too.

Yes, we were. But we also were talking about Jay Rasulo, and his evil and negative influence over Disney Parks in the U.S. today.

:animwink:

I don't think we can vote down Jay, as he isn't on the board.

This news is rather old, it has been in my signature for years. During my last trip I looked around the park to see what was visible. This is what I found:

The Bonnet Creek Development can clearly be seen from the monorail, the outside segment of Test Track and over parts of Italy and Germany through out the WS.

Also, I think some people have failed to notice that a glarring red Marriot sign can be seen over Norway/China. (Though it is far, and I did look for it. But it really isn't hard to see from Canada. The others are a stretch.) And is even more visible when standing on the steps of Canada.

Maybe this is a preview, Disney has failed to do something in the past about the red signs, why will they now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom