News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

smile

we really dive-bombed this thread
:cool:

would be remiss if i didn't mention...
tenor.gif

Last edited:

GCTales

It's just everything in reverse. Again way to may facts being brought up like anyone cares. Does everyone want to here about under water diving and how that works as far as pressure and gases? I can give you a few pages of how it works. Here's a fact, high altitude diving requires different time tables because the pressure changes compared to sea level. Yes commercial and military divers don't use PADI tables.

Technically you could explode from coming up from a deep enough depth and going right to the surface. In water that is or pretty much any other liquid. I would have to look up some facts as to Titian and methane lakes. Can take this stuff to the extreme. Diving on Titian. That's what the know it all like to do around here.

People get altitude sickness not a surprise that doing a crazy ascent would be a problem. The military also wears special suit for high altitude flights and fighter aircraft for several reasons one being rapid ascents, G-forces etc.

Hey, I simply corrected the inaccuracies in your post with accurate information.

Did I provide more tham the majority would get or enjoy, perhaps...

You don't want to get "bent" about being corrected?? Post accurate information and, as my mother (an English teacher) said - proofread, proofread, proofread.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Back in the first couple of page of this thread, I said people at ski resorts are better looking and in better shape then the most of the Disney crowd. That's when this thread hit it's highest point and might as well been closed at that point.

Let's go back to talking about how these 300,400 and 500 hundred pounders are going to get on these a gondolas? With the diabetes and failing hearts slowing them down, I'm not thinking these chair lifts are going to run as expected from decades of ski resort experience.

Now that opioids have become all the rage how are these chair lifts going to affect them? They're disabled by their drug problem so Disney must build to meet their needs. Does Disney have the proper meds on location in case someone OD's? Heroin and a ride through the sky would seem to go together. You can't break out of these gondolas and try to fly? Right? Disneys fault if they don't build things to keep the population safe. Every thing must be ADA compliant.
image (1).jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom