New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

IWant2GoNow

Looking at the concept art I'm kinda confused at the area between PH and the new Dumbo area. It seems like there is a spot in the middle with what looks like giant flowers amongst other green foliage. Is this to be part of PH as well or is this something completely separate? Like an Alice in Wonderland area maybe? I'm just speculating. Any ideas or hints from the insiders? :shrug:

jt04

Looking at the concept art I'm kinda confused at the area between PH and the new Dumbo area. It seems like there is a spot in the middle with what looks like giant flowers amongst other green foliage. Is this to be part of PH as well or is this something completely separate? Like an Alice in Wonderland area maybe? I'm just speculating. Any ideas or hints from the insiders? :shrug:

That was described in one of the panels, those giant flowers are part of Pixie Hollow. There won't be any Alice stuff evidently. Fine with me. They should save the idea for another park where they have more space. Paris Studios?

IWant2GoNow

That was described in one of the panels, those giant flowers are part of Pixie Hollow. There won't be any Alice stuff evidently. Fine with me. They should save the idea for another park where they have more space. Paris Studios?

Ok cool. Thanks for clearing that up, jt.

EpcotServo

This Thread's gone from suck to blow awfully fast.

Oh well...

*sings*

If you ever plan to motor west...take my tip and take that California Trip...get your kicks on Route 66...

jt04

Sadly, you don't accept PMs, so I can't give you some insight. :p

Sorry nothing personal. Just a personal decision.

I think you can send private messages through this board. That is how the mods warn me when I'm out of line. :lol:

:lookaroun

scottb411

Aladdin Spinner is the new Dumbo Spinner

Yea now I think it makes more sense for DTD I think it would help DTD a lot to get a small area like that. I know they said the Aladdin spinner was staying in Al but maybe it will go here?

The Aladdin spinner is the new spinner for Dumbo - rethemed. This was noted in the D23 announcement that can be seen on Screamscape. They stated the Alladin spinner is going away in AL to open up capacity in that area.

Figment632

The Aladdin spinner is the new spinner for Dumbo - rethemed. This was noted in the D23 announcement that can be seen on Screamscape. They stated the Alladin spinner is going away in AL to open up capacity in that area.

This is wrong they even said Aladdin was staying in AL for now and that not being used for Dumbo.

Figment632

To be fair that was very, very poor reporting so who knows if it's true.

Mine is still saying it's going to go.

You are probaly right but it doesnt make sence to me to build a new mini Dumbo land only to have one of the spinners be a hand me down from AL and not new.

juan

You are probaly right but it doesnt make sence to me to build a new mini Dumbo land only to have one of the spinners be a hand me down from AL and not new.

Well in a time of cost-cutting, saving money by re-using Aladdin means money doesn't have to be cut elsewhere on something better.

Goof-Man

NEW Fantasy Land

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but what is happening to Mickey and Minnies House? I know the judges tent and the meet and greet has been rumoured to be moved to Main Street USA, but what about the houses.

Real Estate prices are low, could be a good deal! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom