NEW Figment Loves You Plush LE 1200

spectrodanny

I would not be surprised if Figment'sFriend returns home w/ one of these.(she'll be at the parks fairly soon)Jenn is what consider to be a lover of all things Figment

Upgrade117

Found these guys yesterday in the gift shop area after "Journey into Imagination." They also had them at MouseGears. Didn't check the price.

MouseRight

I just bought one by phone. My wife loves Figment.

I called 407 WDISNEY, asked for "Merchandise" when prompted and the clerk was able to find it. They ship it for $9.99 and I should have it in 10 days in time for Valentines Day. :sohappy:

Thanks for telling us about it.

Post Valentine's Update:

I gave Figment to my wife on Valentine's Day. Coincidentally, we were at WDW for the weekend. It was a big hit. It set the stage for a great day at WDW with my wife of 31+ years. Started out at AK and ended the day at Hollywood & Vine at DHS (Great buffet, by the way. Much better than Cape May's at Beach Resort) and a walk on the Boardwalk. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too.

EPCOT Explorer

Post Valentine's Update:

I gave Figment to my wife on Valentine's Day. Coincidentally, we were at WDW for the weekend. It was a big hit. It set the stage for a great day at WDW with my wife of 31+ years. Started out at AK and ended the day at Hollywood & Vine at DHS (Great buffet, by the way. Much better than Cape May's at Beach Resort) and a walk on the Boardwalk. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too.

Are there any left?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom